Account not authorized

Yes I’ve searched this issue. Yes I’ve tried a million things. Deleting temp file, reinstalling, attempting log in over and over, restarting game over and over, relinking and unlinking steam in xbox app, logging in and out of steam. Nothing works. My account is authorized on the halo waypoint profile. This is incredibly annoying.

I’m on PC/Steam. Can I get a dev to manually re-authorize my account or something? Really annoying that they’re offering all these rewards for playing that I can’t get because their login system doesn’t work.

Are you trying right now or are you talking about last weekend?

Just keep trying over and over I’m sure it will work eventually

Seriously though just wait until it’s back online

> 2533274801924458;2:
> Are you trying right now or are you talking about last weekend?

Right now! I know it wasn’t available until today (and pvp unlocks tomorrow). But to my understanding I should be able to play vs bots and firing range right now.

I literally played in the flight last weekend so it was working previously.

If you’ve searched for the issue you know that this weekend’s flight isn’t up yet. Wait a couple hours and come back!

> 2535470274409952;1:
> Yes I’ve searched this issue. Yes I’ve tried a million things. Deleting temp file, reinstalling, attempting log in over and over, restarting game over and over, relinking and unlinking steam in xbox app, logging in and out of steam. Nothing works. My account is authorized on the halo waypoint profile. This is incredibly annoying.
>
> I’m on PC/Steam. Can I get a dev to manually re-authorize my account or something? Really annoying that they’re offering all these rewards for playing that I can’t get because their login system doesn’t work.

the flight isn’t running yet.

For those that keep telling me the flight isn’t running, please read 343’s own words

“Weapon Drills and Training Mode, firsts for the Halo franchise, will both be available for you to play starting Thursday, September 30”

In their flight information on their invite message.

THE FLIGHT IS RUNNING, JUST PVP ISN’T ENABLED. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE GAME TO PLAY FIRING RANGE.

having same problem, really wanted to get some practice in before pvp goes live, I signed in with my authorized account (or at least supposedly authorized account) and keep getting the not authorized on this account message when I actually was

> 2535470274409952;7:
> For those that keep telling me the flight isn’t running, please read 343’s own words
>
> “Weapon Drills and Training Mode, firsts for the Halo franchise, will both be available for you to play starting Thursday, September 30”
>
> In their flight information on their invite message.
>
> THE FLIGHT IS RUNNING, JUST PVP ISN’T ENABLED. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE GAME TO PLAY FIRING RANGE.

Contrary to what you are saying, the flight is not live.

Thursday, September 30 has not elapsed yet.