Accidental Challenge Reset

So something you should know about me is that I don’t support paying to play games online, so it’s nearly impossible for me to level up in Halo: Reach due to how little credits I earn. Because of this, I have a secondary offline profile that I’ve been slowly working towards leveling up with the intention of unlocking the entire Spartan armory.

After playing a little bit on my offline profile, I switched to my Xbox Live account. However, when I looked at the daily challenges it showed that I hadn’t completed any of them despite the fact that I completed most of them less than an hour ago. As long as I don’t do those challenges again, will my account be safe from whatever banning systems are in place? Or am I doomed regardless?

I don’t understand. From what I can gather you have an offline account and an online account for Halo: Reach. Did you complete the challenges for both of them or just one?

I do not even think they still ban people on Reach

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I don’t understand. From what I can gather you have an offline account and an online account for Halo: Reach. Did you complete the challenges for both of them or just one?

The Xbox 360 gives you two options: either you can create a local offline profile or you can connect to the internet to sign up for Xbox Live. I have one of each. One’s an Xbox Live account while the other is an offline profile (not an Xbox Live account being used offline.)

When playing Halo: Reach, I’ll often switch to my offline profile. The reason why I do this is because I have zero interest in paying for Xbox Live which makes it so my main account, an Xbox Live one, can barely earn Credits due to the fact that I only earn 60-100 Credits every hour playing offline modes. Matchmaking rewards the most Credits, but that costs money which I’m not comfortable spending.

I’ve been leveling up an offline profile so I can level up at a reasonable pace on that one while slowly grinding my Xbox Live account. However, after completing all of the daily challenges I could complete on my Xbox Live account last night, I switched over to my offline profile to play some campaign. After switching back to my Xbox Live account later, all of the challenges that I know I completed were showing up as still needing to be completed.

I read online that this used to be a popular cheat to farm Credits and that people have been banned from earning Credits for using it, so I’m wondering whether or not my Xbox Live account is safe as long as I don’t complete those challenges for a second time.