Accessing Weapons and Vehicles on the shieldworld??

Now, I hate the DMR. But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.

If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?

If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!

How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post flamebait.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Now, I hate the DMR just as much as any other Real halo fan (trollololollipop). But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.

If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?

If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!

How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?

I think it could be cool. We’ll have to wait and see what 343 has in store for us.

> I think it could be cool. We’ll have to wait and see what 343 has in store for us.

Agreed

>

<mark>Another one of those people, huh?</mark>
Im a “real Halo fan” have been since CE but I like the DMR, mostly with 85% bloom.

You people need to learn that not everything is as “black and white” as you think, there is a lot of gray areas in the world. In other words, stop labeling people that agree with you as “real fans” and those who dont as “noobs”

He would get weapons from the FoD wreckage, of course

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> > Now, <mark>I hate the DMR just as much as any other Real halo fan</mark> (trollololollipop). But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.
> >
> > If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?
> >
> > If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!
> >
> > How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?
>
> <mark>Another one of those people, huh?</mark>
> Im a “real Halo fan” have been since CE but I like the DMR, mostly with 85% bloom.
>
> You people need to learn that not everything is as “black and white” as you think, there is a lot of gray areas in the world. In other words, stop labeling people that agree with you as “real fans” and those who dont as “noobs”
>
>
>
> He would get weapons from the FoD wreckage, of course

Are you just copy and pasting that onto every post you make?

>

Its better than typing it over and over again. I wouldnt need to if these people would stop being complete extremists, saying that “real” or “old” Halo fans agree with them and anyone who doesnt is a “noob” or “Reach kid”

UNSC infinity.

> > > > Now, <mark>I hate the DMR just as much as any other Real halo fan</mark> (trollololollipop). But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.
> > > >
> > > > If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?
> > > >
> > > > If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!
> > > >
> > > > How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?
> > >
> > > <mark>Another one of those people, huh?</mark>
> > > Im a “real Halo fan” have been since CE but I like the DMR, mostly with 85% bloom.
> > >
> > > You people need to learn that not everything is as “black and white” as you think, there is a lot of gray areas in the world. In other words, stop labeling people that agree with you as “real fans” and those who dont as “noobs”
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > He would get weapons from the FoD wreckage, of course
> >
> > Are you just copy and pasting that onto every post you make?
>
> Its better than typing it over and over again. I wouldnt need to if these people would stop being complete extremists, saying that “real” or “old” Halo fans agree with them and anyone who doesnt is a “noob” or “Reach kid”

Notice how I said “trollolololollipop” after? Referring to the troll comment? Hence meaning that I was joking…

Don’t be so butthurt… It’s just a game. Who cares what ppl think :stuck_out_tongue:

>

Hello, real halo fan here. Geuss what, i actually somewhat like the DMR. I dont prefer it, but its better than the focus rifle.

Getting toghether with the others could be as simple as exploring a forunner structure, and finding friendlys in there.

> > > > Now, <mark>I hate the DMR just as much as any other Real halo fan</mark> (trollololollipop). But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.
> > > >
> > > > If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?
> > > >
> > > > If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!
> > > >
> > > > How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?
> > >
> > > <mark>Another one of those people, huh?</mark>
> > > Im a “real Halo fan” have been since CE but I like the DMR, mostly with 85% bloom.
> > >
> > > You people need to learn that not everything is as “black and white” as you think, there is a lot of gray areas in the world. In other words, stop labeling people that agree with you as “real fans” and those who dont as “noobs”
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > He would get weapons from the FoD wreckage, of course
> >
> > Are you just copy and pasting that onto every post you make?
>
> Its better than typing it over and over again. I wouldnt need to if these people would stop being complete extremists, saying that “real” or “old” Halo fans agree with them and anyone who doesnt is a “noob” or “Reach kid”

I don’t think I’ve ever see us say “Noob” or “Reach kid” to someone who doesn’t agree. We normally try to convince them to come to our side in a manner just like everyone else.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > > > > Now, <mark>I hate the DMR just as much as any other Real halo fan</mark> (trollololollipop). But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.
> > > > >
> > > > > If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?
> > > > >
> > > > > If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!
> > > > >
> > > > > How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?
> > > >
> > > > <mark>Another one of those people, huh?</mark>
> > > > Im a “real Halo fan” have been since CE but I like the DMR, mostly with 85% bloom.
> > > >
> > > > You people need to learn that not everything is as “black and white” as you think, there is a lot of gray areas in the world. In other words, stop labeling people that agree with you as “real fans” and those who dont as “noobs”
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > He would get weapons from the FoD wreckage, of course
> > >
> > > Are you just copy and pasting that onto every post you make?
> >
> > Its better than typing it over and over again. I wouldnt need to if these people would stop being complete extremists, saying that “real” or “old” Halo fans agree with them and anyone who doesnt is a “noob” or “Reach kid”
>
> Notice how I said “trollolololollipop” after? Referring to the troll comment? Hence meaning that I was joking…
>
> Don’t be so butthurt… It’s just a game. Who cares what ppl think :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, im not a 13 year old under peer pressure so I dont get “trollolololollipop”

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > > > > > Now, <mark>I hate the DMR just as much as any other Real halo fan</mark> (trollololollipop). But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?
> > > > >
> > > > > <mark>Another one of those people, huh?</mark>
> > > > > Im a “real Halo fan” have been since CE but I like the DMR, mostly with 85% bloom.
> > > > >
> > > > > You people need to learn that not everything is as “black and white” as you think, there is a lot of gray areas in the world. In other words, stop labeling people that agree with you as “real fans” and those who dont as “noobs”
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > He would get weapons from the FoD wreckage, of course
> > > >
> > > > Are you just copy and pasting that onto every post you make?
> > >
> > > Its better than typing it over and over again. I wouldnt need to if these people would stop being complete extremists, saying that “real” or “old” Halo fans agree with them and anyone who doesnt is a “noob” or “Reach kid”
> >
> > Notice how I said “trollolololollipop” after? Referring to the troll comment? Hence meaning that I was joking…
> >
> > Don’t be so butthurt… It’s just a game. Who cares what ppl think :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Sorry, im not a 13 year old under peer pressure so I dont get “trollolololollipop”

Hey good to know! I’m 22! ;3.

Also funny how I
Haven’t insulted you at all, yet you’re immature enough to insult me. And also immature enough to be butthurt by me insulting a bunch of pixels (DMR)

>

I have been refered to as a “Reach kid” and a “noob” because I disagreed with someone.

<mark>So your saying that you try to convince people that their opinion is wrong and yours is right?</mark> Sounds like a -Yoink!- to me

> > > > > > > Now, <mark>I hate the DMR just as much as any other Real halo fan</mark> (trollololollipop). But I was thinking about something. Setting up your class with either a BR, DMR, or AR would be kinda neat tho.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If we crash onto a planet while traveling for 5 years in space (and it’s been confirmed it will pick up RIGHT after halo 3). How will he acquire UNSC supplies?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If the DMR was in Halo 4 WITH the battle rifle… I can see the chief climbing through the wreckage of the frigate, and finding a few in an old armory, or maybe even the warthog!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > How will we get in contact with others with them being so far away? Thoughts?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > <mark>Another one of those people, huh?</mark>
> > > > > > Im a “real Halo fan” have been since CE but I like the DMR, mostly with 85% bloom.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You people need to learn that not everything is as “black and white” as you think, there is a lot of gray areas in the world. In other words, stop labeling people that agree with you as “real fans” and those who dont as “noobs”
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He would get weapons from the FoD wreckage, of course
> > > > >
> > > > > Are you just copy and pasting that onto every post you make?
> > > >
> > > > Its better than typing it over and over again. I wouldnt need to if these people would stop being complete extremists, saying that “real” or “old” Halo fans agree with them and anyone who doesnt is a “noob” or “Reach kid”
> > >
> > > Notice how I said “trollolololollipop” after? Referring to the troll comment? Hence meaning that I was joking…
> > >
> > > Don’t be so butthurt… It’s just a game. Who cares what ppl think :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Sorry, im not a 13 year old under peer pressure so I dont get “trollolololollipop”
>
> Hey good to know! I’m 22! ;3.
>
> Also funny how I
> Haven’t insulted you at all, yet you’re immature enough to insult me.

22? and you say things like that? wow

I never insulted you, thats just something a middleschool kid would say. Im sorry you feel that way

>

Yeah I do talk like that. That a problem? Last time I checked, I love how I talk and it never affected you ;3. And u insulted me again.

U know if u don’t like this post :stuck_out_tongue: you don’t have to -Yoink!- n Cry. Just leave.
All you’ve done so far is say I hate on the DMR players, use immature language, etc. Who the hell CARES, like seriously, lol. Quit being butthurt

>

If anyone is “butthurt” (people still say that?) its you. Im not the one using immature language, you are (butthurt, really?).

Im sorry you feel offended, I just didnt get what you meant and I am tired of being labeled as a “fake fan” because I like Reach

>

Once again >_>. I never said you did anything or used immature language. I said that you said I have been using it. Re read…
I never insulted u at all :P. And I’m not offended. Im literally laughing at how I sit here not judging u at all lol and you get so angry n fight back n argue xD. Yeah I love saying Butthurt :3.
that a problem?
Who the hell cares

Squabbling =/= Discussing the OP. Let’s keep it clean guys please.

there’s certainly an armory on the Autumn, but it would be kind of lame to find a DMR there as it didn’t appear in HCE, H2 and H3 (wouldn’t make sense with the fiction)