Accessibility Tab

Accessibility Tab has too much stuff repeated from other Tabs. I know much of those stuff are indeed accessibility-related, but it shouldn’t appear twice, in its tabs and in Accessibiility Tabs… It’s too much of a confusion for whom is looking for personalize its experience for the game

> 2533274823473656;1:
> but it shouldn’t appear twice, in its tabs and in Accessibiility Tabs

I actually consider the same options in multiple tabs good design because it takes less guess work to find what you are looking for. Have you ever turned on a game for the first time and wanted to turn on the subtitles but did not know what tab the option was under? Is it under Audio? Video? Gameplay? I have seen it under each for different games before. If the option was simply under all three, it removes the guess work.

Similarly, if I wanted to edit team colors, do I check under HUD or Accessibility? The answer is either! Otherwise, I would have to scroll through all options under one tab only to find out my guess was wrong and then search through the other. It removes the guess work for newcomers. Sure there is some redundancy, but that is not harming anyone nor is it really all that confusing.