Access Denied To View All Posts????

OK 343 I should be able to view all my post on this website that I type up in the forums. Why don’t I have access to this? It wasn’t a problem for Bungie so why can’t I do it with you guys. Yes I understand that 343 isn’t Bungie and is a new company with some people from Bungie working there. But that shouldn’t make it so I can’t view the stuff I post. Like if I don’t have access to it why give me a option to view all post in the first place? That doesn’t make any sense to me. So can you please fix the problem or just get rid of the option. :slight_smile:

This is the message that showed up.

ACCESS DENIED
You tried to enter an area where you didn’t have access.
Continue…

this has been disabled since E3.

No one has access to this feature. It was one of the several features removed during the E3 breakdown. It hasn’t been added back yet either. You’re not being punished.

It was disabled in an attempt to alleviate bandwidth issues.

The following Google search might make a good enough substitute:“FireGOKU 24” site:forums.halowaypoint.com

Well thanks for the breakdown everyone. But for the future 343 you should probably just get rid of the option so this doesn’t happen again. :slight_smile:

> Well thanks for the breakdown everyone. But for the future 343 you should probably just get rid of the option so this doesn’t happen again. :slight_smile:

No point in removing it if they plan to add it back.