Access Denied for Beta

I received the following message in the internal waypoint message portal but when I click on the links therein I received an “access denied” display on the page I am trying to reach and it appears to reroute from the original URL to another one.
example for the “install instructions” it takes me from the URL in the hyperlink (https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041783631-Halo-2-Flight-Install-Instructions-Microsoft-Store) to (https://login.halowaypoint.com/zd/insidersupport?code=M.R3_BAY.afe79eff-3382-6590-dbbd-fea9fe1e02df&state=https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041783631-Halo-2-Flight-Install-Instructions-Microsoft-Store) which is when I get the “access denied” message…

There have been loads of “access denied” issues all of which have been fixed under one-off fixes it appears and I am hoping this can be fixed I would LOVE to play and contribute feedback as I am a lifelong Halo player from day one. Any help would be Very much appreciated. Thank you!

SYSTEM
7/29/2021
WELCOME TO FLIGHT
Hello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overview
To access and install the flight through the Xbox Insider Hub app, please follow the steps outlined here: Install Instructions
As a reminder, all the information included in this message can also be found within your Halo Insider profile under the “My Flights” section near the bottom of the page.

Thank you,
343 Industries

> 2806037446401764;1:
> I received the following message in the internal waypoint message portal but when I click on the links therein I received an “access denied” display on the page I am trying to reach and it appears to reroute from the original URL to another one.
> example for the “install instructions” it takes me from the URL in the hyperlink (https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041783631-Halo-2-Flight-Install-Instructions-Microsoft-Store) to (https://login.halowaypoint.com/zd/insidersupport?code=M.R3_BAY.afe79eff-3382-6590-dbbd-fea9fe1e02df&state=https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041783631-Halo-2-Flight-Install-Instructions-Microsoft-Store) which is when I get the “access denied” message…
>
> There have been loads of “access denied” issues all of which have been fixed under one-off fixes it appears and I am hoping this can be fixed I would LOVE to play and contribute feedback as I am a lifelong Halo player from day one. Any help would be Very much appreciated. Thank you!
>
> SYSTEM7/29/2021WELCOME TO FLIGHTHello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight OverviewTo access and install the flight through the Xbox Insider Hub app, please follow the steps outlined here: Install InstructionsAs a reminder, all the information included in this message can also be found within your Halo Insider profile under the “My Flights” section near the bottom of the page.Thank you,343 Industries

7/29/2021 << Kinda says it all, no?

valid - but i never received an email with a key or any email for that matter which is why i’m seeing it late. have a friend who just got his invite so i figured i’d check the messages here and sure enough there was something, but no email to me which i would assume there would be. something still seems amiss

> 2806037446401764;3:
> valid - but i never received an email with a key or any email for that matter which is why i’m seeing it late. have a friend who just got his invite so i figured i’d check the messages here and sure enough there was something, but no email to me which i would assume there would be. something still seems amiss

If they are just getting a code it is more than likely for season 8 of mcc

I would start off by checking your email. Did it go through to spam folder (where it may have been auto-deleted by now). Is your email actually entered correctly in Insider?

It may have just been a system glitch. That really sucks. Fingers crossed it was just a once off.

> 2585548714655118;5:
> I would start off by checking your email. Did it go through to spam folder (where it may have been auto-deleted by now). Is your email actually entered correctly in Insider?
>
> It may have just been a system glitch. That really sucks. Fingers crossed it was just a once off.

Yeah, I checked everywhere and even in my profile it’s saying that i have no available flights - so perhaps i was sent that message in error? in any case, yeah it really sucks i was looking forward to it. disappointing but i hope you’re having better luck!

I’m having the same issue. I got an email saying that I was invited but I don’t have anything in my waypoint message or notifications so I’m trying to figure out what gives.

WELCOME TO MCC’S SEASON 8 FLIGHTING
Hello Halo Insider,

You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight for Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One through the Xbox Insider Hub app!

it’s for MCC not halo infinite

Might be a mistake?

It’s not Infinite, it’s for MCC. Check the Insider app on Xbox.

> 2806037446401764;3:
> valid - but i never received an email with a key or any email for that matter which is why i’m seeing it late. have a friend who just got his invite so i figured i’d check the messages here and sure enough there was something, but no email to me which i would assume there would be. something still seems amiss

That email was for the Halo Infinite flight that started in late July through to early August. That flight is now over and has been for a long time. You’re very very late to this haha.

There was a bug that said it was for Halo 2.
Halo Infinite has no active flights at the moment. You would receive download instructions via waypoint or email. PC users get a download key, console users download the flight via the Xbox Insider Hub.

The only current flight is the MCC season 8 flight which has just launched and you may receive a invite for that.
If you’re wanting to play the next Halo Infinite flight have your email communications and such turned on. When the flight is live and you’ve been selected you’ll get a email & waypoint message. The flights last for a few days then they’re gone.

> 2806037446401764;3:

His invite was season 8 mcc
Check to see if you opted into email communications if you aren’t on waypoint regularly you will miss it again.
Dunno why I’m helping I want a spot 2 and there’s only so many :joy:

> 2533274865778947;11:
> > 2806037446401764;3:
> > valid - but i never received an email with a key or any email for that matter which is why i’m seeing it late. have a friend who just got his invite so i figured i’d check the messages here and sure enough there was something, but no email to me which i would assume there would be. something still seems amiss
>
> That email was for the Halo Infinite flight that started in late July through to early August. That flight is now over and has been for a long time. You’re very very late to this haha.
>
> There was a bug that said it was for Halo 2.
> Halo Infinite has no active flights at the moment. You would receive download instructions via waypoint or email. PC users get a download key, console users download the flight via the Xbox Insider Hub.
>
> The only current flight is the MCC season 8 flight which has just launched and you may receive a invite for that.
> If you’re wanting to play the next Halo Infinite flight have your email communications and such turned on. When the flight is live and you’ve been selected you’ll get a email & waypoint message. The flights last for a few days then they’re gone.

Makes sense, especially if there was an error in the messaging. I’ll keep a better eye out for the next one, but still confused why i never got an email. scoured and rechecked my email, nada. The reason i’m confused is because a friend got an invite yesterday or the day before and got all the way to download so i’m not sure there aren’t any flights available as stated…
Thanks for the info guys!

yeah i just now got my mcc season 8 invite, still waiting for the infinite one lol.

> 2806037446401764;13:
> > 2533274865778947;11:
> > > 2806037446401764;3:
> > > valid - but i never received an email with a key or any email for that matter which is why i’m seeing it late. have a friend who just got his invite so i figured i’d check the messages here and sure enough there was something, but no email to me which i would assume there would be. something still seems amiss
> >
> > That email was for the Halo Infinite flight that started in late July through to early August. That flight is now over and has been for a long time. You’re very very late to this haha.
> >
> > There was a bug that said it was for Halo 2.
> > Halo Infinite has no active flights at the moment. You would receive download instructions via waypoint or email. PC users get a download key, console users download the flight via the Xbox Insider Hub.
> >
> > The only current flight is the MCC season 8 flight which has just launched and you may receive a invite for that.
> > If you’re wanting to play the next Halo Infinite flight have your email communications and such turned on. When the flight is live and you’ve been selected you’ll get a email & waypoint message. The flights last for a few days then they’re gone.
>
> Makes sense, especially if there was an error in the messaging. I’ll keep a better eye out for the next one, but still confused why i never got an email. scoured and rechecked my email, nada. The reason i’m confused is because a friend got an invite yesterday or the day before and got all the way to download so i’m not sure there aren’t any flights available as stated…
> Thanks for the info guys!

The only flight invites that went out yesterday were for MCC Season 8, they probably got the MCC Insider & not the Infinite Insider. Two different platforms for two different games.

Halo Infinite flights are announced beforehand, stay tuned to Halo social channels and blogs for information on when the next flight will be.

> 2533274808122910;10:
> It’s not Infinite, it’s for MCC. Check the Insider app on Xbox.

I know. I am trying to get into the mcc season 8 flight, as I was just invited to it. I don’t believe I mentioned infinite at any point.

Closing to prevent further confusion.

There are no active Infinite flights right now, but there is an active flight for Halo MCC Season 8 content