Acceleration 10: Anyone know if we might get it?

I don’t keep up with the whole twitter/neogaf-or-something side of things, so I’m not sure if the dev’s have said anything about this, but I’m wondering if they will ever unlock the max acceleration to be in-line with the customization offered with sensitivity?

I really would love to use acceleration 10, 5 is still too slow to ramp up to max speed.

• 2 Acceleration // 6 Sensitivity was “ok” on release - 5 Acceleration // 3-4 sensitivity was a fantastic upgrade (awesome addition by 343!!) - 10 Acceleration // 1-3 Sensitivity would be the dream
    Anyone seen chatter about this? Or if not, how could I get some kind of direct response? I know they check these forums sometimes, but I’ve never had much luck.

Meh, i hate acceleration.
For me, acceleration just makes my aim go past the enemy and make me die.

Who are you?

> 2533274882445436;2:
> Meh, i hate acceleration.
> For me, acceleration just makes my aim go past the enemy and make me die.

What do you mean, like for that spinning FaZe type no-scope stuff? I’m not sure why it would affect your aim normally, you shouldn’t be pegging to aim at the opponent if they’re even within the screen… and most of the time, you should try to keep your opponents in front of you rather than behind :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274809541057;3:
> Who are you?

Mmmm, huh? Do I know you? Hmmm… maybe we matched up in Warzone? IDK

> 2533274834881503;4:
> > 2533274809541057;3:
> > Who are you?
>
>
> Mmmm, huh? Do I know you? Hmmm… maybe we matched up in Warzone? IDK

Lol. no I just mean, how can you want higher acceleration than what is enabled already? Are you a robot?

But to each their own.

> 2533274809541057;5:
> > 2533274834881503;4:
> > > 2533274809541057;3:
> > > Who are you?
> >
> >
> > Mmmm, huh? Do I know you? Hmmm… maybe we matched up in Warzone? IDK
>
>
> Lol. no I just mean, how can you want higher acceleration than what is enabled already? Are you a robot?
>
> But to each their own.

Haha, no, wat? xd 3 sensitivity is still 3 sensitivity, it’s very manageable regardless of the look acceleration, 5 acc. just lets you turn around a decent bit quicker.

But basically, I don’t want any delay when I peg the stick… if I am holding the control stick to 100%, that’s because I want to go fast. I want to be right at 10 sensitivity feeling as soon as I hit the edge. Though if I’m holding it at 30%, I want it slow, which is where the low sensitivity comes in. Low sensitivity/high look acceleration is what allows you to broaden the range of speeds with which you have to work with.

If it were aim acceleration then it would be a different thing, but look acceleration only matters when I want to look around quickly. It lets me get more first-shots because of the ability to zip straight up to fast speeds while scanning for enemies, while still maintaining the precision of a low sensitivity for shooting… but I want more :slight_smile:

Edit: Sry for all the edits, I’m done :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t know, I cranked mine down to 1 soon as I could.

> 2533274834881503;1:
> I don’t keep up with the whole twitter/neogaf-or-something side of things, so I’m not sure if the dev’s have said anything about this, but I’m wondering if they will ever unlock the max acceleration to be in-line with the customization offered with sensitivity?
>
> I really would love to use acceleration 10, 5 is still too slow to ramp up to max speed.
>
>
>
> - 2 Acceleration // 6 Sensitivity was “ok” on release
> - 5 Acceleration // 3-4 sensitivity was a fantastic upgrade (awesome addition by 343!!)
> - 10 Acceleration // 1-3 Sensitivity would be the dream
> Anyone seen chatter about this? Or if not, how could I get some kind of direct response? I know they check these forums sometimes, but I’ve never had much luck.

yes higher the number the less aim accelaeration there is would love a 6,7,8,9,10 option.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> I wouldn’t know, I cranked mine down to 1 soon as I could.

Why, what’s the point? Are you on like sensitivity 10 or something? How do you turn around in time?

> 2533274800104109;8:
> > 2533274834881503;1:
> > I don’t keep up with the whole twitter/neogaf-or-something side of things, so I’m not sure if the dev’s have said anything about this, but I’m wondering if they will ever unlock the max acceleration to be in-line with the customization offered with sensitivity?
> >
> > I really would love to use acceleration 10, 5 is still too slow to ramp up to max speed.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > - 2 Acceleration // 6 Sensitivity was “ok” on release
> >
> >
> >
> > - 5 Acceleration // 3-4 sensitivity was a fantastic upgrade (awesome addition by 343!!)
> >
> >
> >
> > - 10 Acceleration // 1-3 Sensitivity would be the dream
> >
> > Anyone seen chatter about this? Or if not, how could I get some kind of direct response? I know they check these forums sometimes, but I’ve never had much luck.
>
>
> yes higher the number the less aim accelaeration there is would love a 6,7,8,9,10 option.

Glad to see I’m not alone :slight_smile: