AC glitch?

So I keep seeing stuff around thr forums about this, but I was wondering if triggering the glitch is an accidental or a deliberate action?

No I am NOT asking how to do it; I just want to know if I can accidentally do it. I don’t want to get an easy kill because the guy has no indication that I’m there =/ where’s the fun in that?

Anyone know if it’s sonething you need to deliberately activate?

I think it’s accidental, but I’m not totally sure. Either way, it’s really annoying and should be fixed!

> I think it’s accidental, but I’m not totally sure. Either way, it’s really annoying and should be fixed!

Ahh I am afraid of it being accidental o_- I don’t want to unknowingly cheat someone ._. I agree thst it needs to be fixed ASAP

I did think it was fixed, as I haven’t seen anyone do it recently.

alot of ppl know how to do it, while im sure some ppl do it by sheer accident most are aware of it and do it to be cheaters cause they suck, not it wasnt patched in that joke of a title update i still find it at least 1 in every 5 games

> alot of ppl know how to do it, while im sure some ppl do it by sheer accident most are aware of it and do it to be cheaters cause they suck, not it wasnt patched in that joke of a title update i still find it at least 1 in every 5 games

To be honest I really believe it isn’t such a big deal as AC doesn’t give you that big of an advantage. Now if it was OS being glitched in a way where OS was permanent the rest of a match then I would complain. I know how to do it, but it is always accidental just because of how it is done to do it. It isn’t like I am doing it on purpose nor is anyone else.

I haven’t really noticed the glitch lately. Active Camo needs to go as an AA. You should never go invisible at the touch of a button. I asked why we couldn’t use black armor back in Halo 2 and was told it was because it made players hard to see in the shawdows and fighting things you can’t see isn’t fun. Then they add invis at the touch of a button. Amazing.

> > alot of ppl know how to do it, while im sure some ppl do it by sheer accident most are aware of it and do it to be cheaters cause they suck, not it wasnt patched in that joke of a title update i still find it at least 1 in every 5 games
>
> To be honest I really believe it isn’t such a big deal as AC doesn’t give you that big of an advantage. Now if it was OS being glitched in a way where OS was permanent the rest of a match then I would complain. I know how to do it, but it is always accidental just because of how it is done to do it. It isn’t like I am doing it on purpose nor is anyone else.

you’re totally right, the ability to go invisible and hide in a shadowed corner with no draw back in a faced paced shooter isnt an important issue at all, and to say no one does it on purpose is just limited, ive busted people testing it trying to get it going mid game and got easy doubles, id put money that you do it knowing full well what your doing, and as the guy above me said this should NEVER have been a button touch ability in the first place sitting across a map in camo putting shots on ppl is ridiculous, and glitching your camo in small maps so no one knows your doing it and hiding with the bolt shot is even worse

Nothing like spawning with the ability to go invisible while holding a 1sk weapon in your hand. Who thought that was a good idea?

> > > alot of ppl know how to do it, while im sure some ppl do it by sheer accident most are aware of it and do it to be cheaters cause they suck, not it wasnt patched in that joke of a title update i still find it at least 1 in every 5 games
> >
> > To be honest I really believe it isn’t such a big deal as AC doesn’t give you that big of an advantage. Now if it was OS being glitched in a way where OS was permanent the rest of a match then I would complain. I know how to do it, but it is always accidental just because of how it is done to do it. It isn’t like I am doing it on purpose nor is anyone else.
>
> you’re totally right, the ability to go invisible and hide in a shadowed corner with no draw back in a faced paced shooter isnt an important issue at all, and to say no one does it on purpose is just limited, ive busted people testing it trying to get it going mid game and got easy doubles, id put money that you do it knowing full well what your doing, and as the guy above me said this should NEVER have been a button touch ability in the first place sitting across a map in camo putting shots on ppl is ridiculous, and glitching your camo in small maps so no one knows your doing it and hiding with the bolt shot is even worse

Well you supposedly do the glitch by crouching first and then you activate ac and it will sometimes happen. How many people don’t crouch first before they go into active camo to sneak around the map? Because last time I checked crouch walking keeps you invisible not standing up and walking normally.

> > > > alot of ppl know how to do it, while im sure some ppl do it by sheer accident most are aware of it and do it to be cheaters cause they suck, not it wasnt patched in that joke of a title update i still find it at least 1 in every 5 games
> > >
> > > To be honest I really believe it isn’t such a big deal as AC doesn’t give you that big of an advantage. Now if it was OS being glitched in a way where OS was permanent the rest of a match then I would complain. I know how to do it, but it is always accidental just because of how it is done to do it. It isn’t like I am doing it on purpose nor is anyone else.
> >
> > you’re totally right, the ability to go invisible and hide in a shadowed corner with no draw back in a faced paced shooter isnt an important issue at all, and to say no one does it on purpose is just limited, ive busted people testing it trying to get it going mid game and got easy doubles, id put money that you do it knowing full well what your doing, and as the guy above me said this should NEVER have been a button touch ability in the first place sitting across a map in camo putting shots on ppl is ridiculous, and glitching your camo in small maps so no one knows your doing it and hiding with the bolt shot is even worse
>
> Well you supposedly do the glitch by crouching first and then you activate ac and it will sometimes happen. How many people don’t crouch first before they go into active camo to sneak around the map? Because last time I checked crouch walking keeps you invisible not standing up and walking normally.

Few who actually practice this glitch moves around.

There are plenty of times when I’ve checked the radar for camo activity or enemy activity, seen none, entered a room while glancing the radar for sudden movement and then being killed by someone in camo.

A couple of times I’ve been snuck upon by those who practice this glitch. Perfect example would be me when I’m in a cave and aiming at two guys who tried to charge me. I keep my eyes on the radar, and on the entrance, and suddenly I die, one of them used the AC glitch and got close enough to accuratley stick me.

Played a Big Team Slayer match yesterday and about half of the opposing team was glitching like this. It probably one of the most frustrating games I’ve played. there are ways of doing it i guess. people say there is. I am disappointed to see the TU didn’t fix it

I wonder if the Japanese felt this way during WW2, Boo hoo the Americans have atomic bombs and we don’t, I know we are at WAR but this just isn’t fair. At least they would have a legitimate argument as A-bombs were not given to them to even the playing field.
BOO HOO to all you cry babies, THIS is WAR and it is totally fair when AC is offered to BOTH sides, so sorry that you choose not to use it,but don’t say its an un-fair advantage when it’s not, you have every opportunity to use it too.

> I wonder if the Japanese felt this way during WW2, Boo hoo the Americans have atomic bombs and we don’t, I know we are at WAR but this just isn’t fair. At least they would have a legitimate argument as A-bombs were not given to them to even the playing field.
> BOO HOO to all you cry babies, THIS is WAR and it is totally fair when AC is offered to BOTH sides, so sorry that you choose not to use it,but don’t say its an un-fair advantage when it’s not, you have every opportunity to use it too.

This isn’t real life. It’s a video game made for fun. Shooting at things you can’t see isn’t my idea of fun. Comparing it to WWII is an absolute joke. Thanks for the lulz.

> I wonder if the Japanese felt this way during WW2, Boo hoo the Americans have atomic bombs and we don’t, I know we are at WAR but this just isn’t fair. At least they would have a legitimate argument as A-bombs were not given to them to even the playing field.
> BOO HOO to all you cry babies, THIS is WAR and it is totally fair when AC is offered to BOTH sides, so sorry that you choose not to use it,but don’t say its an un-fair advantage when it’s not, you have every opportunity to use it too.

To the best of my knowledge I havent used AC, but have took out a lot of players who camp with it.
So I dont see AC as being much of a problem.

I feel like ive missed this, what exactly is the glitch?

> I feel like ive missed this, what exactly is the glitch?

When you activate Active Camouflage, your radar, along with others around you, will become scrambled with multiple blue dots. When the glitch has been activated, no blue dots will appear. So you will be completely obscured with no handicap.

> > I feel like ive missed this, what exactly is the glitch?
>
> When you activate Active Camouflage, your radar, along with others around you, will become scrambled with multiple blue dots. When the glitch has been activated, no blue dots will appear. So you will be completely obscured with no handicap.

Ahh I see. I guess I just havent encountered it yet, or noticed.