Absolutely loving Super Fiesta!

My goodness I haven’t had this much fun in a long time! Probably my favorite game type to date! I get great vibes from my team members on chat it’s never really one sided either, I love how all skill bases are on even terms! Plus my Commendations are coming along quite nicely too :wink:

Please give yourself a pat on the back Staffies for this amazing Gametype I look forward to seeing if you will make some different Fiesta types as well in the future such as allowing random Overshields or Damage Boosts, perhaps even a vehicular based fiesta! 10/10 guys well done!

Let me know what you think about this type of game? With some luck good reviews may increase the chances of some newer ideas on the gametype ;D

For the love of God add some different levels into the mix! Lol I would love some guillotine on fiesta! But there’s more than 4 maps available for this game type

> 2535445608274502;1:
> My goodness I haven’t had this much fun in a long time! Probably my favorite game type to date! I get great vibes from my team members on chat it’s never really one sided either, I love how all skill bases are on even terms! Plus my Commendations are coming along quite nicely too :wink:
>
> Please give yourself a pat on the back Staffies for this amazing Gametype I look forward to seeing if you will make some different Fiesta types as well in the future such as allowing random Overshields or Damage Boosts, perhaps even a vehicular based fiesta! 10/10 guys well done!
>
> Let me know what you think about this type of game? With some luck good reviews may increase the chances of some newer ideas on the gametype ;D

I agree with you its an amazing casual gametype, and to top it off you get so many commendations completed while playing it. I like the idea of a vehicle specific fiesta but idk how they’d get that done without it being unfair or to easy. Also have to say I think that the random oversheilds would be a great addition but I think that if they did that you’d have to spawn with regular loadout weapons, cause if you got a good gun like the answer for example, youd never die… And if they did add something like that I definetly think they should keep active camo out of the random weapon/ability pool…

I completely agree. 343 would be mad to remove it. Honestly, just keep it as a permanent 343, please!!!

I can see this becoming a permanent towards the end of the Halo 5 lifecycle. For now, I cannot see them adding it as a permanent, as it would give people no incentive for them to get REQ packs, when they can get what they want in a game anyway (not immediately, but you will get what you want eventually). I love this game mode a lot, certainly the most fun I have had in Halo 5 since it launched and a mile ahead of my second, Warzone Firefight: Beta.

I’m really digging fiesta. It’s all fun, no pressure, and you get the best toys! Would love to see vehicles thrown into the mix.

> 2533274917016672;5:
> I can see this becoming a permanent towards the end of the Halo 5 lifecycle. For now, I cannot see them adding it as a permanent, as it would give people no incentive for them to get REQ packs, when they can get what they want in a game anyway (not immediately, but you will get what you want eventually). I love this game mode a lot, certainly the most fun I have had in Halo 5 since it launched and a mile ahead of my second, Warzone Firefight: Beta.

Is Warzone Firefight: Beta, still available to play? Or not because I have been dying to play that particular game type now for AGEEEEEEEEEES!!!

> 2535445608274502;1:
> My goodness I haven’t had this much fun in a long time! Probably my favorite game type to date! Plus my Commendations are coming along quite nicely too :wink:
>
> Totally agree!!!
>
> Please give yourself a pat on the back Staffies for this amazing Gametype I look forward to seeing if you will make some different Fiesta types as well in the future such as allowing random Overshields or Damage Boosts, perhaps even a vehicular based fiesta!
>
> Great idea, Unhandy!

As you might have guessed from my comments above, I too am loving Super Fiesta!!!