Absolutely Gutted

Playing Warzone.
Going 39-0.
About to get 40th kill for my first Unfriggenbelieveable.
Gets killed by Hailstorm needler not being aimed at me.

-Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink-!

How do you get that many kills in the first place lol. I don’t know if I pick bad positions or if I flat out suck. I’m lucky lf i get more than 12 kills in Warzone. Lol

Bows head in a moment of silence.

> 2533274894058914;2:
> How do you get that many kills in the first place lol. I don’t know if I pick bad positions or if I flat out suck. I’m lucky lf i get more than 12 kills in Warzone. Lol

I play too much.

Pics or it didnt happen.

i feel for you man, i finally got mine

lol i have had that moment a couple times, pretty saddening

Man that sucks. Doubt I’ll ever get that one. I rarely get 40 kills, for sure can’t go 40-0.

> 2535467159460401;5:
> Pics or it didnt happen.

That’s the thing… It didn’t happen!

I’ll show myself out…

I think the most kills I got in a Warzone was 35 and I died plenty, still went positive though.

Dang that sucks! I feel ur pain tho. 2 days ago I had something similar happen to me. Although my death wasn’t RIGHT before the last kill (OUCH!), it was in the upper 30’s.

i got bumped by a teammate right in the middle of a large scrap, fell right into the open, and got completely lit up. Finished the game 41-1. Was pretty -Yoinking!- upsetting especially since i probably won’t get another chance like that again. Didn’t help much that the next game I matched against a team of 10 and got steamrolled…

Haha oh well! That’s how it usually goes tho!
I’ve never gotten a perfection but I can’t tell you how many games I’ve went 15+ and 1 because of some ridiculous -Yoink-! Just my luck