Absolute game breaking glitch, video.

Yes, the worst one yet.

I just…god, man, I want to enjoy this game, you know? But I can’t. If it isn’t getting killed no shields from the instant respawn guy I just killed, or getting borked over by JIP, etc…now we’re all going to have kids in FFA doing this.

Congrats! You are the 100th person to post this video today!

> Congrats! You are the 100th person to post this video today!

I’m also the 100th person to be pissed off at this game because of this.

I dont think its really all that game breaking, since you need enemy players to do this, even though you really cant do anything but watch.

> > Congrats! You are the 100th person to post this video today!
>
> I’m also the 100th person to be pissed off at this game because of this.

LOL why? I’ve yet to see this abused in any matchmaking game.

The only way this could effect gameplay is maybe in Oddball and HLG kids in slayer.

Its alot harder to do then it seems.

All I know is, there is always something to complain about. Everyone wont be happy.

I wouldn’t say its game breaking seeing the chances of that actually happening in game are pretty slim. Im sure its been brought to their attention though and will get fixed.

I guess you cant move out of the spot you have been phased into though? Also can you kill people from it?

> I dont think its really all that game breaking, since you need enemy players to do this, even though you really cant do anything but watch.

Free for all objective. Sure, FFA Throwback is getting rotated out, but it’ll come back in, or objective will be in a permanent FFA playlist. And then? Someone will hold the ball in a box. Instant win.

Thank you for posting this on an open forum. Great job trying to keep others from taking advantage of this. PM a mod for god sake. I swear. Remove the link.

> > Congrats! You are the 100th person to post this video today!
>
> I’m also the 100th person to be pissed off at this game because of this.

Stop being a -Yoink-

> Thank you for posting this on an open forum. Great job trying to keep others from taking advantage of this. PM a mod for god sake. I swear. Remove the link.

I’d rather not. The more people do it, the more people get mad, the quicker 343i is urged to do something.

It’s better to let everyone know, so everyone can counter it.
Ther more that knows the better, thanks for posting.

> > I dont think its really all that game breaking, since you need enemy players to do this, even though you really cant do anything but watch.
>
> Free for all objective. Sure, FFA Throwback is getting rotated out, but it’ll come back in, or objective will be in a permanent FFA playlist. And then? Someone will hold the ball in a box. Instant win.

But by the time it comes back in they will probably have fixed the glitch. Its temporary, the game is still in the first few weeks. I wouldn’t be so worried about it. Unless alot of people realise and go into games and deliberately try to do it then it wont be a huge problem.

> > > Congrats! You are the 100th person to post this video today!
> >
> > I’m also the 100th person to be pissed off at this game because of this.
>
> LOL why? I’ve yet to see this abused in any matchmaking game.
>
> The only way this could effect gameplay is maybe in Oddball and HLG kids in slayer.
>
> Its alot harder to do then it seems.
>
> All I know is, there is always something to complain about. Everyone wont be happy.

Wow. People are even defending glitches and bugs now, defending 343i is like a religious extremist cult or something. I’m surprised people aren’t saying this is a legit technique and that we should all adapt to it, lol.

> > Thank you for posting this on an open forum. Great job trying to keep others from taking advantage of this. PM a mod for god sake. I swear. Remove the link.
>
> I’d rather not. The more people do it, the more people get mad, the quicker 343i is urged to do something.

So basically, instead of notifying the correct people, you blatantly post it so others will begin milking this just to get it fixed. Wow, I can’t believe you are willing to screw thousands of players to get 343 to fix something that a PM would fix. Nice thinking.

Fry: Gives them more reason to look at the forums.

All of these glitches are completely unacceptable and I will not accept them. Halo players told 343i, “Hey, you need a public beta.” and they said, “Naw, we’re good.”

This is but a drop in the bucket of glitches in this game, and most of those others I experience every day.

Ha! It’s like I’m really one month in to Halo 2’s launch!

Ahh good times. Shame we live in the days of near-instant hotfixes. Well, not really, it’s a good thing. Glitches like this just make me nostalgic for the button-combo, super-bouncing days of Halo 2.

Awesome.

I knew that the glitch on Complex everyone used in Flood wasnt a one time thing, its the physics.

> Fry: Gives them more reason to look at the forums.
>
>
> All of these glitches are completely unacceptable and I will not accept them. Halo players told 343i, “Hey, you need a public beta.” and they said, “Naw, we’re good.”
>
>
> This is but a drop in the bucket of glitches in this game, and most of those others I experience every day.

I agree with you. These glitches are game breaking and need to be fixed. Remember the complex glitch, how many people took advantage of that until 343 patched it? Don’t give the community that much credit, posting this in the open is only going to promote the glitch. 343 can see the video in a PM and say “yeah, that needs a fix” instead of coming to the forums and seeing this and saying, cool I can do this to get ahead.

I have gotten faster responses for BS Angel in a PM than posting on the forum. That’s what we have PM’s for. They do work.

Rather baffling how people still praise the game as perfect.

The game definitely needed another 6 months or so development time, not only to ensure more content but to allow for proper testing.