Aboute Recon Helmet

Ok Here’s The Deal I LOVE Recon!! I Could Not Live Without Them I Spent Money On Recon For Reach!! ($7) So I Was Wondering If Halo 4 Recon If You Have To Pre Order Limited Edition Or Some Thing Or You Get It In The Game Some One Please Reply Thx. Note: Im Aware That You Could Buy Recon On Reach But I Wanted The Cool Attachment So Don’t Right Offensive Reply’s Saying Stuff Like You Can Buy It On Reach You Idiot Or Something Ok?

It’s harder to read when you’re using capital letters in every word.

Recon is in the game and you don’t have to get it as a pre-order bonus.

:rage: I JUST SAID I WANTED THE FRIGGIN ATTACHMENT!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

i only like things thats rare (sad right) recon is not rare no more so its dead to me…

Why everyone likes recon? really, i dont see any big deal on that helmet

> So I Was Wondering If Halo 4 Recon If You Have To Pre Order Limited Edition Or Some Thing Or You Get It In The Game

I’m having a hard time to understand what you mean.

No, recon was something you had to earn. Even though it was ugly when you had it it meant something.

> No, recon was something you had to earn. Even though it was ugly when you had it it meant something.

I like Recon…

> > No, recon was something you had to earn. Even though it was ugly when you had it it meant something.
>
> I like Recon…

Recon certainly was not ugly…but, that being said, now it is

> > > No, recon was something you had to earn. Even though it was ugly when you had it it meant something.
> >
> > I like Recon…
>
> Recon certainly was not ugly…but, that being said, now it is

I still like Recon… lol it’s one of the only armors from those screenshots that I liked (from the E3 build)

There’re pre-order bonuses, not Recon though. I don’t think anyway.

Not trying to be a jerk, but go back to grammar school OP.

You do not need to capitalize the first letter of every word, I don’t know why you assumed you needed to.

Also, I love Recon, it’s the only helmet I wear. I don’t think 343 should have given it out, but this has been discussed a lot already. It won’t change anything.

Recon is a legendary helmet selection, if you don’t like to wear it, I can understand, people have preferences. That’s ok.

But I am one of the people that has always loved the design, I think they did a great job from what I’ve seen making it look good in halo 4, glad to see its still around.

I’ll be too busy wearing FOTUS armor to care though!

In what world does it make sense to anyone to ever type something with every single word capitalized? Did you go to grade school?

Yes Recon is in. You can find some pictures on the internet.

You can haz reconz

Why Do You Type Like This, It Just Wastes Time And Effort And Doesn’t Look Neat.

RECAWN!

I am also a fan of Recon. One of the best looking helmets IMO. As soon as I unlock it, I’ll be rockin’ Recon probably for as long as I play.

> :rage: I JUST SAID I WANTED THE FRIGGIN ATTACHMENT!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Recon Is in Halo 4 and as far as I’m aware there are no “helmet” attachments, well not that I’ve seen yet. As for how you aquire it? Not sure probably buy it like in Reach?? Maybe…

> i only like things thats rare (sad right) recon is not rare no more so its dead to me…

Haha Enter FOTUS =)