About the Weta Warthog in F.U.D. series....

If you look at Weta’s Warthog, used in the Forward Unto Dawn series as well as the Halo 3 live action advertisements, you can clearly see that it’s axles(the things the wheels are attached to, for those who don’t know), are like those of modern vehicles(obviously because it was built upon an existing vehicle’s frame), but in the games each wheel of the warthog has an independent axle with independent suspension. I know that it would be very difficult to develop something like that, especially from a special effects team and not an automotive design team, but surely a little cgi could have made the Warthog’s underside look accurate to the games.

It’s a nitpick, sure, but I like consistency. Maybe it could be explained in-universe as a different Warthog model with more traditional drive axles.

Or are we supposed to avert our eyes and pretend the differences aren’t there(Master Chief suit issue included)?

Something to say?

It doesn’t bother me.

Again, it takes place 25 years before the events of Halo 4 so…

Well honestly nobody would even notice it when the warthog goes crazy.

Such a minor thing really.

They could spend the time designing and building a 4 free axle design, but that would be costly, better that they spend that budget amount on other parts of the whole shebang. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same goes for using CG, for something like that it would HAVE to be utterly convincing, to the point where most wouldn’t even notice it was CG. That would also cost a boatload.

Theres no way that there is just one model of Warthog out there, could be a cheaper design or independent axels werent in the design until the covenant invasion. The UNSC coulldn’t have used the exact same model of vehicles after the covenant invasion, they must have learned alot and developed tech more suited for combating them. And if thats not a good enough explenation, just pretend.