About the Non-Combat Missions

I love the idea but I think they weren’t well done. You could only talk with a handful of people, and could be done with the mission in a minute or less.

I think they would’ve been great if the areas were slightly larger, had more secret areas, you could talk with more people, and had more than one objective.

On a positive note though, they were filled with a lot of cool easter eggs and intel (Particularly the hilarious “Do not open” one.)

The grunt sitting with the elite in mission 9 was brilliant! But yeah I think they missed a trick on these levels and could have made them a lot more interesting.

Yeah it’s fine if these parts are to be included in the game but it should only be to break up a current mission or be used as an end to mission or start but making the whole thing count as a mission alone is kind of dumb IMO.

> 2533274796816063;2:
> The grunt sitting with the elite in mission 9 was brilliant! But yeah I think they missed a trick on these levels and could have made them a lot more interesting.

“Are you doing the whole Sangheili think thing? Honor this, honor that!”

I just wish they weren’t counted as missions. It kinda irked me that they advertised this campaign as being 15 missions but like 3 or 4 were these kind of missions.

> 2533274814347059;5:
> I just wish they weren’t counted as missions. It kinda irked me that they advertised this campaign as being 15 missions but like 3 or 4 were these kind of missions.

I agree. Even though they were chalk full of easter eggs and Intel I dont think they should of counted as missions. Just seemed like an easy way to say the game had so and so many missions just to sound impressive

I agree

I wasn’t expecting these mini missions but they were kind of cool as far as exploration goes. What I don’t really get is why they counted towards the mission count. I wound up breezing through them in less than a minute the first time.

(post deleted)