About the Grenadier Knee Guards...(pics)

Ok, for instance, everyone that uses, and likes the grenadier Knee Guards knows by fact that THEY ARE BROKEN, that’s right, broken.

The way they attach to the spartans knees is just weird… and every one knows they should work just like Jorge’s ones.

Still, it seems that the corpses of our spartans have the proper working grenadier kneepads:

Sample 1…
Sample 2…

Know, as uselees as this may seem to be, its a detail i would like to see fixed ( that’s if is technically possible to fix it.)

Are they like that all the time?

I’ve noticed this, too. No biggie, though.

I know its not that of a problem, but it just looks bad. that small details could mean a lot (like the broken animation the rocket launcher has when using evade)

and yes, they are always like this.

Too late now, BXR industries was glassed, have you contacted anyone at Earth?

> Too late now, BXR industries was glassed, have you contacted anyone at Earth?

…what are you talking about!?

> > Too late now, BXR industries was glassed, have you contacted anyone at Earth?
>
> …what are you talking about!?

That spartan armor was manufactured by BXR. (It’s a joke…)

I highly doubt it’s possible to fix post launch.

> I highly doubt it’s possible to fix post launch.

What makes you say that? It doesn’t seem too big of a feat.

I would LOVE to see this fixed…

> > I highly doubt it’s possible to fix post launch.
>
> What makes you say that? It doesn’t seem too big of a feat.
>
> I would LOVE to see this fixed…

So would I…

maybe its not that big, but its a small detail that could make the game better looking.

> > > Too late now, BXR industries was glassed, have you contacted anyone at Earth?
> >
> > …what are you talking about!?
>
> That spartan armor was manufactured by BXR. (It’s a joke…)

I got it the joke when he mentioned BXR was glassed… LOL

As for on topic, I hear ya. It’s a little annoying, but those movements are usually so quick, they don’t really matter.

They don’t really matter to you but it matters to me. I bought the knee guards and my friends make fun of me because BUGNIE can’t put a -Yoink!- knee guard on a spartan correctly

> They don’t really matter to you but it matters to me. I bought the knee guards and my friends make fun of me because BUGNIE can’t put a -Yoink!- knee guard on a spartan correctly

thanks for the support,