About the Elites...

I would really like if they were to use the Elite Models from the Halo Wars cinematics. They look superior, mean, and alien. As of now, the H4 Elites honestly do look like dinosaurs (Which is saying a lot coming from me, due to the fact that it is annoying to me when people call the Reach elites dinosaurs because they look nothing like that.) I understand that 343 wants to change from Bungie in a lot of aspects, and Bungie didn’t create the Halo Wars elites, so they would still be working towards that goal.

Just a little idea of mine.

Here is the Halo Wars elites. Wars Elites.

H4 elite.

Elites are not going to be the main focus of Halo 4, they will not look that menacing to reflect that. I’m not 100% on the story, but the Elites are no longer the highest rung of the Covenant anymore, they will not have all the special armor like they did in Wars.

I personally like the new look of them. They look fierce, but not as tough as before.

The Covenant no longer exists. These are probably a splinter faction of Elites, which explains why they have sparser armour: supply problems.

I prefered the civilised look of the Elites in Halo 2 and 3. They looked like a intelligent and dangerous species at the same time. I don’t want them to look like primitive, mindless brutes.

The halo 4 elites suck. Elites are not freakin lizards they are futuristic aliens. Also I would like to see a Halo Wars elite ultra, that would be sick.

Also I can see the h4 zealots look like spec ops so what will the spec ops look like? All as I want from halo 4 is to play as a forerunner promethean knight and to find out who is talking at the end of the video.

> I prefered the civilised look of the Elites in Halo 2 and 3. They looked like a intelligent and dangerous species at the same time. I don’t want them to look like primitive, mindless brutes.

This. I think a mix of the very proffesional looking elites in reach and the far out looking ones in halo wars would be nice. What isnt nice is when 343 says hey what would happen if we gave lizards the elites armor? Lets ruin the elites and take the focus of them yaaaaaaay!!!

> I prefered the civilised look of the Elites in Halo 2 and 3. They looked like a intelligent and dangerous species at the same time. I don’t want them to look like primitive, mindless brutes.

This. I don’t want the blood-thirsty Elites that are just smaller Brutes. I want a Half-Jaw, more Thel’s, more intelligence and physical peaking, not just smaller embodiment’s of Brutes.

Halo 3’s Elites were super cute! Reach’s were more serious and regal looking.

4’s version look more Lizardy and wild, love it myself… each to his own :wink: I like the detail they have on their spine, that little tail thing rocks.

None of the Elite models since Halo 3 have really matched what I’d expect the Arbiter to look like (not that I’m complaining about them, I thought Reach’s models were the perfect balance between vicious alien and noble warrior).

Likewise, Halo 4’s models don’t look like they could support Arbiter or Rtas’s personality, unless they create unique models for them (which would be awesome, I’d like if they had more unique models than just "regular Elite + special armor. Give them more individuality, you know?)

Altogether, though, I’m more focused on what actual Forerunners will look like.

i love Elites… by far my favorite thing in Halo next to the Spartans. thy are actually honorable, unlike brutes, they are satisfying to take down, esspecialy Zelots or Generals… my favorite armor was the Consular and Honor gaurd from Halo 2

sorry, i know this is way off topic, i hust hope they put up a great fight in Halo 4

> I personally like the new look of them. They look fierce, but not as tough as before

This is my honest to God opinion as well. They look savage but not as menacing, you could argue that this reflects The Covenant at this time well but you could say that savagery makes them tougher. Nevertheless, I’m extremely happy with The Covenant. Heck they even creep me out a bit…