about that release date for the update

i know its coming out this week and that is the only reason im asking for a clear release date because i cant wait for forge im sure alot of you cant either and also want a clear release date. The only thing that could make this update better is if we got to forge in warzone and drop in AI unfortunately thats not happening but good update none the less. im also getting used to the idea that most of the new maps will be forged(business tactic) lol

No know date other than “the week of the 15th” sorry mate

ugh i cant wait for forge keep in mind that after the MCC disaster 343 wants to start slowly so they can fix things more easily and forge is no exception i mean ITS THE BIGGEST FORGE YET i can totally see how it took them this long

What day did Shadow and Light drop? I’d guess they’re probably release on the same day of the week. This is purely speculation of course. If I had my way, it would be out tonight, haha.

I read somewhere it drops tomorrow, but that could have been a source misinterpreting their announcement. Would love confirmation.

> 2533274856698811;4:
> What day did Shadow and Light drop? I’d guess they’re probably release on the same day of the week. This is purely speculation of course. If I had my way, it would be out tonight, haha.

wouldnt we all lol i want those two new assassinations too they are -Yoinking!- brutal

is it out now?

no i want it to be though lol but why people are flipping -Yoink- because its not out is ridiculous they said week of the 15th to have leway but i guess people will complain no matter what

> 2533274830716674;2:
> No know date other than “the week of the 15th” sorry mate

This is currently the 100% correct answer. Any other answer is only speculation.