About that helmet........

Hey guys, today I am here to discuss the new “olive” helmet (I did not realize before that it is based upon the olive the space pig , until I found the corresponding " timmy " helmet) now I am okay with the olive helmet and assumably the timmy helmet being exclusive to forgers who manage to get their maps into matchmaking but this begs to question besides the forgers who already have their maps in matchmaking and who would supposedly get the olive helmet how could other fellow forgers unlock the olive helmet? Perhaps 343 would hold contests to determine who’s forge maps would enter matchmaking, if so does that mean that more forge maps could enter slayer or CTF perhaps? Now as you may or may not know I have wanted more objective based forge maps in the playlists such as Ctf forge maps, more slayer forge maps and maybe even strongholds forge maps.

Anyway I have to go, put your feed back in the thread below BYE!!!

> 2535434980546598;1:
> Hey guys, today I am here to discuss the new “olive” helmet (I did not realize before that it is based upon the olive the space pig , until I found the corresponding " timmy " helmet) now I am okay with the olive helmet and assumably the timmy helmet being exclusive to forgers who manage to get their maps into matchmaking but this begs to question besides the forgers who already have their maps in matchmaking and who would supposedly get the olive helmet how could other fellow forgers unlock the olive helmet? Perhaps 343 would hold contests to determine who’s forge maps would enter matchmaking, if so does that mean that more forge maps could enter slayer or CTF perhaps? Now as you may or may not know I have wanted more objective based forge maps in the playlists such as Ctf forge maps, more slayer forge maps and maybe even strongholds forge maps.
>
> Anyway I have to go, put your feed back in the thread below BYE!!!

You can submit maps for consideration in several of the sticky threads in community creations.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535434980546598;1:
> > Hey guys, today I am here to discuss the new “olive” helmet (I did not realize before that it is based upon the olive the space pig , until I found the corresponding " timmy " helmet) now I am okay with the olive helmet and assumably the timmy helmet being exclusive to forgers who manage to get their maps into matchmaking but this begs to question besides the forgers who already have their maps in matchmaking and who would supposedly get the olive helmet how could other fellow forgers unlock the olive helmet? Perhaps 343 would hold contests to determine who’s forge maps would enter matchmaking, if so does that mean that more forge maps could enter slayer or CTF perhaps? Now as you may or may not know I have wanted more objective based forge maps in the playlists such as Ctf forge maps, more slayer forge maps and maybe even strongholds forge maps.
> >
> > Anyway I have to go, put your feed back in the thread below BYE!!!
>
> You can submit maps for consideration in several of the sticky threads in community creations.

Oh I did not know that

I thought or had some hope that 343i can’t or won’t create any helmet that bring shame on Halo while it’s ugly but I was wrong.
Why are they even call it Olive? I would rather call it “pig face”, seriously, isn’t it look like a face of pig?
example1, example2, example3 and olive
It’s like 343i works on how to create more awful content. Why they put an ear on that -Yoink- piece? Secretly I hoped that some kind of joke, a late april fools but no.
Do we really need these? I mean I think they’re lack of ideas, inspiration and that’s just one reason why they offers us these…things. Back in Halo Reach was there anyone who said, that those contents (helmets, armors, etc.) wasn’t enough?
I can’t wait 'till we get the next helmet which is similar to an animal face.

PS.: While I searched a bit I found this. ( kinda similar to olive) So yes, the age of power rangers have arrived…officially.

> 2533274989165227;4:
> I thought or had some hope that 343i can’t or won’t create any helmet that bring shame on Halo while it’s ugly but I was wrong.
> Why are they even call it Olive? I would rather call it “pig face”, seriously, isn’t it look like a face of pig?
> example1, example2, example3 and oliveIt’s like 343i works on how to create more awful content. Why they put an ear on that -Yoink- piece? Secretly I hoped that some kind of joke, a late april fools but no.
> Do we really need these? I mean I think they’re lack of ideas, inspiration and that’s just one reason why they offers us these…things. Back in Halo Reach was there anyone who said, that those contents (helmets, armors, etc.) wasn’t enough?
> I can’t wait 'till we get the next helmet which is similar to an animal face.
>
> PS.: While I searched a bit I found this. ( kinda similar to olive) So yes, the age of power rangers have arrived…officially.

You do realize that the “olive” helmet is based on “Olive the space pig” who is a forge piece, here is Olive the space pig. And the olive helmet is only available to forgers who get their maps into matchmaking

> 2535434980546598;5:
> > 2533274989165227;4:
> > **I thought or had some hope that 343i can’t or won’t create any helmet that bring shame on Halo while it’s ugly but I was wrong.Why are they even call it Olive? I would rather call it “pig face”, seriously, isn’t it look like a face of pig?example1, example2, example3 and oliveIt’s like 343i works on how to create more awful content. Why they put an ear on that -Yoink- piece? Secretly I hoped that some kind of joke, a late april fools but no.**Do we really need these? I mean I think they’re lack of ideas, inspiration and that’s just one reason why they offers us these…things. Back in Halo Reach was there anyone who said, that those contents (helmets, armors, etc.) wasn’t enough?
> > I can’t wait 'till we get the next helmet which is similar to an animal face.
> > PS.: While I searched a bit I found this. ( kinda similar to olive) So yes, the age of power rangers have arrived…officially.
>
> You do realize that the “olive” helmet is based on “Olive the space pig” who is a forge piece, here is Olive the space pig. And the olive helmet is only available to forgers who get their maps into matchmaking

Whoops…fail. I should have look after it. Ignore the first paragraph then and thanks for info.

I think its cool, but there are only sooo many matchmaking maps that can make it to actual matchmaking, so maybe they could be for if your game type or prefab gets played a certain amount of times, but idk, maybe that’s what the Timmy one is for

> 2533274989165227;6:
> > 2535434980546598;5:
> > > 2533274989165227;4:
> > > **I thought or had some hope that 343i can’t or won’t create any helmet that bring shame on Halo while it’s ugly but I was wrong.Why are they even call it Olive? I would rather call it “pig face”, seriously, isn’t it look like a face of pig?example1, example2, example3 and oliveIt’s like 343i works on how to create more awful content. Why they put an ear on that -Yoink- piece? Secretly I hoped that some kind of joke, a late april fools but no.**Do we really need these? I mean I think they’re lack of ideas, inspiration and that’s just one reason why they offers us these…things. Back in Halo Reach was there anyone who said, that those contents (helmets, armors, etc.) wasn’t enough?
> > > I can’t wait 'till we get the next helmet which is similar to an animal face.
> > > PS.: While I searched a bit I found this. ( kinda similar to olive) So yes, the age of power rangers have arrived…officially.
> >
> > You do realize that the “olive” helmet is based on “Olive the space pig” who is a forge piece, here is Olive the space pig. And the olive helmet is only available to forgers who get their maps into matchmaking
>
> Whoops…fail. I should have look after it. Ignore the first paragraph then and thanks for info.

No problem

It’s just… ugly. That’s all I can say about it. I like that they’re rewarding content creators, but they are not good at designing armor.

> 2535456575907503;9:
> It’s just… ugly. That’s all I can say about it. I like that they’re rewarding content creators, but they are not good at designing armor.

I hope you realize that the helmet is based upon olive the space pig (who is a forge piece) , Here she is

> 2535434980546598;10:
> > 2535456575907503;9:
> > It’s just… ugly. That’s all I can say about it. I like that they’re rewarding content creators, but they are not good at designing armor.
>
> I hope you realize that the helmet is based upon olive the space pig (who is a forge piece) , Here she is

Yeah, I do. And while that pig is pretty cute that cuteness didn’t really make the transition.

How is that canon 343?

I’m joking but that helmet looks ugly.

I think it’s a cool idea.

I also don’t really care about how good the helmet does or doesn’t look, because I’ll never have the time on my hands to try and forge something good enough to submit.

It’s cool that 343 is giving something to the people that do forge though. Something is better than nothing, and nothing has been the reward up until now.

> 2535456575907503;11:
> > 2535434980546598;10:
> > > 2535456575907503;9:
> > > It’s just… ugly. That’s all I can say about it. I like that they’re rewarding content creators, but they are not good at designing armor.
> >
> > I hope you realize that the helmet is based upon olive the space pig (who is a forge piece) , Here she is
>
> Yeah, I do. And while that pig is pretty cute that cuteness didn’t really make the transition.

Ok

> 2533274893363107;12:
> How is that canon 343?
>
> I’m joking but that helmet looks ugly.

Well it is supposed to resemble olive the space pig so in that respect they did rather well

> 2533274850493408;13:
> I think it’s a cool idea.
>
> I also don’t really care about how good the helmet does or doesn’t look, because I’ll never have the time on my hands to try and forge something good enough to submit.
>
> It’s cool that 343 is giving something to the people that do forge though. Something is better than nothing, and nothing has been the reward up until now.

yeah I have a feeling that the olive helmet will turn into something like recon from halo 3, I would probably freak out anytime that I see this helmet in matchmaking

> 2535434980546598;5:
> > 2533274989165227;4:
> >
>
> You do realize that the “olive” helmet is based on “Olive the space pig” who is a forge piece. And the olive helmet is only available to forgers who get their maps into matchmaking

And both of you realize that Olive “the space pig” isn’t just a forge piece, right? Tom French, UGC Director at 343i - H5 Forge Master, literally has a pet pig named Olive…

> 2535434980546598;16:
> > 2533274850493408;13:
> > I think it’s a cool idea.
> >
> > I also don’t really care about how good the helmet does or doesn’t look, because I’ll never have the time on my hands to try and forge something good enough to submit.
> >
> > It’s cool that 343 is giving something to the people that do forge though. Something is better than nothing, and nothing has been the reward up until now.
>
> yeah I have a feeling that the olive helmet will turn into something like recon from halo 3, I would probably freak out anytime that I see this helmet in matchmaking

Ehhh, I don’t think it’ll get that far. There were what, 10 helmets in Halo 3, and 150 in Halo 5? Kinda makes this helmet a lot less special.

> 2533274835379871;17:
> > 2535434980546598;5:
> > > 2533274989165227;4:
> > >
> >
> > You do realize that the “olive” helmet is based on “Olive the space pig” who is a forge piece. And the olive helmet is only available to forgers who get their maps into matchmaking
>
> And both of you realize that Olive “the space pig” isn’t just a forge piece, right? Tom French, UGC Director at 343i - H5 Forge Master, literally has a pet pig named Olive…
> https://twitter.com/pardontomfrench/status/806365934705344512

I never knew that, thanks!

> 2533274850493408;18:
> > 2535434980546598;16:
> > > 2533274850493408;13:
> > > I think it’s a cool idea.
> > >
> > > I also don’t really care about how good the helmet does or doesn’t look, because I’ll never have the time on my hands to try and forge something good enough to submit.
> > >
> > > It’s cool that 343 is giving something to the people that do forge though. Something is better than nothing, and nothing has been the reward up until now.
> >
> > yeah I have a feeling that the olive helmet will turn into something like recon from halo 3, I would probably freak out anytime that I see this helmet in matchmaking
>
> Ehhh, I don’t think it’ll get that far. There were what, 10 helmets in Halo 3, and 150 in Halo 5? Kinda makes this helmet a lot less special.

I said that because this helmet is exclusive to forgers who manage to get their maps into matchmaking.