About that future updates poster/Warzone firefight

So I’m sure many of you have seen the future updates poster that 343i posted a little while ago, and I’m also sure many of you are assuming Warzone firefight will be four months from now because of the poster.

But…

I did notice that all the updates have some interesting/catchy name except for Warzone firefight. In addition the Warzone firefight letters are bolded and surrounded by blue whereas the rest are not. Basically, its entirely possible that it is listing updates and including Warzone firefight, which therefore might actually come during one of these up closer months. Why would they show something four months in advance anyways? Just my thoughts.

> 2533274891841289;1:
> So I’m sure many of you have seen the future updates poster that 343i posted a little while ago, and I’m also sure many of you are assuming Warzone firefight will be four months from now because of the poster.
>
> But…
>
> I did notice that all the updates have some interesting/catchy name except for Warzone firefight. In addition the Warzone firefight letters are bolded and surrounded by blue whereas the rest are not. Basically, its entirely possible that it is listing updates and including Warzone firefight, which therefore might actually come during one of these up closer months. Why would they show something four months in advance anyways? Just my thoughts.

So you have a reason to stay or come back to this game

I agree, the June update wasnt shown

Link anybody?

Eh, even though I never was a fan of Firefight, I feel like 343 will use this as their “grand finale” to end the DLC.

You never know though.

I agree it looked out of place…cant wait to face 6 wardens…WOOOOOOooooo…sob sob sob

Hmm possibly but I think Warzone Firefight will just be its own update including the mode and maybe a new Warzone map as well along with the usual REQs and such.

Yeah i was thinkin that too initially. But i think i was just over thinking. The bold blue letters are probably just emphasis and enthusiasm of its eventual release later this spring. Plus in that list of available content to content that is upcoming it started in sequential order. Highly unlikely that they would jumble it around just cause. Also firefight itself im sure is a pretty big under taking and if they are gunna do it right and properly test it they would need as much dev time as they could within the planned releases. I think…

Nah I’ts probably and definitely I’ts own update with Maps,Reqs,Bugfixes,Forge,UI the usual :wink:

Just with the name of WARZONE FIREFIGHT!

because that’s the grand stage of it!

> 2533274876457142;9:
> Nah I’ts probably and definitely I’ts own update with Maps,Reqs,Bugfixes,Forge,UI the usual :wink:
>
> Just with the name of WARZONE FIREFIGHT!
>
> because that’s the grand stage of it!

You said it best! And thanx again for all the support man. I felt like we had to fight for this!

> 2535442778071855;4:
> Link anybody?

Sorry, here you go.

> 2533274826169012;8:
> Yeah i was thinkin that too initially. But i think i was just over thinking. The bold blue letters are probably just emphasis and enthusiasm of its eventual release later this spring. Plus in that list of available content to content that is upcoming it started in sequential order. Highly unlikely that they would jumble it around just cause. Also firefight itself im sure is a pretty big under taking and if they are gunna do it right and properly test it they would need as much dev time as they could within the planned releases. I think…

Yeah, I was just putting out a thought process. I’m not entirely sold on my idea. But it seems like they have some of it already done.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274837877643;6:
> I agree it looked out of place…cant wait to face 6 wardens…WOOOOOOooooo…sob sob sob

All while listening to Palmer go full retard.