About Super Fiesta...

Anybody else thinking that Super Fiesta should have exclusively variant weapons? Personally, I’m getting real tired of spawning with an SMG and a standard variant railgun. Of course, spawning with cool variants like Ad Victorium and Sword of the Faithful isn’t unheard of, but it feels like I only see them once in a blue moon. If Super Fiesta stays (which I certainly hope that it does) I would like to see this change made to it. Thoughts?

Yeah I would like that.

Its random so

Is there any mythic variants of any weapon?

so many rounds of standard suppressor and plasma pistol…i literally cry tears of joy when when i get something other than that

> 2535408651840811;4:
> Is there any mythic variants of any weapon?

Yes, I’m pretty sure all of them are.

I see them all the time…in the hands of the other team. Meanwhile I have a plasma pistol and a bolt shot or ar.

I spawn with the pistol and suppressor more than anything else. Same BS that ruined Husky Raid for me.

I’ve indeed had to deal with spawning with a shotgun and an suppressor, only to be one shotted by the enemy’s AD Victoriam. Fun times. On the other hand, sometimes I spawn with a Nornfang and the enemy spawns with a suppressor, so all in all I think it’s pretty balanced. It’s kind of like a mini REQ opening. You could get a Nornfang, or you could get a suppressor.

> 2533274894919671;6:
> > 2535408651840811;4:
> > Is there any mythic variants of any weapon?
>
>
> Yes, I’m pretty sure all of them are.

Except for Jorge’s chaingun

It would be better if the spawning wasn’t also garbage.