About Specializations and SR130...

I’ve seen many places that once SR130 is reached, you are “stuck” with the last specialization you did.

It is unclear to me what “stuck” means.

My friend, who is NOT SR130, says he thinks he just means that the name of your specialization will be the last one you finished. ???

Yeah, the name of the last specialization will be features on your player card. I wanted it to be stalker but I didn’t know.

Ok, thank you!

I want to know if this is a problem 343i is working on, or will it be always like that?

would be nice to change the name of the last specialization alas mine will be engineer

Is it weird that I actually thought this through and based what specs I do on what will be the final one I want to appear. Operator sounds badass enough to be stuck with.

The XP should be carried over like Reach instead of it being wasted when you hit SR-70.

They really need to extend this to 1000 or something early next year otherwise even the most hardened halo fans myself included simply won’t bother playing anymore as there is no point.

Also hope the 1-50 skill system comes back as well in the future.

> The XP should be carried over like Reach instead of it being wasted when you hit SR-70.
>
> <mark>They really need to extend this to 1000 or something early next year otherwise even the most hardened halo fans myself included simply won’t bother playing anymore as there is no point.</mark>
>
> Also hope the 1-50 skill system comes back as well in the future.

how can you say that as a hardened halo fan? what happened to playing for the sake of playing?

Mine says Tracker, But when you reach 130 it says you are Specialization master, UNSC master or something like that. You get the emblem etc. Why couldn’t it say that? And now where do you go from there. On reach you had a goal of Inheritor which took a really long time.

I’m just glad it won’t take a lifetime to achieve like Inheritor. I’m at 62 and I’ve taken a big break from 4. I’m going back to 3 and Reach.

It’s an oversight by 343i, I believe. Now, I’m a Pioneer until the end of time. :=(

They should have allowed us 130s to have a unique playercard title for mastering all specializations.