About spartan charge and Radar

Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.

Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.

The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.

Just something to consider.

> 2533274903300029;1:
> Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.
>
> Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.
>
> The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.
>
> Just something to consider.

There are ways to out maneuver the charge. Thats what your thrusters and the melee buttons are for.

> 2556731038472681;2:
> > 2533274903300029;1:
> > Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.
> >
> > Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.
> >
> > The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.
> >
> > Just something to consider.
>
>
> There are ways to out maneuver the charge. Thats what your thrusters and the melee buttons are for.

I dont think you read what i said

Yes, their are ways to out maneuver it

IF you can see it coming, which is where radar comes in. If radar had more range you could see it coming sooer thus allowing more time to possibly counter.

Radar really does need some increasing range due to how fast player movement is now.

> 2533274903300029;3:
> > 2556731038472681;2:
> > > 2533274903300029;1:
> > > Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.
> > >
> > > Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.
> > >
> > > The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.
> > >
> > > Just something to consider.
> >
> >
> > There are ways to out maneuver the charge. Thats what your thrusters and the melee buttons are for.
>
>
> I dont think you read what i said
>
> Yes, their are ways to out maneuver it
>
> IF you can see it coming, which is where radar comes in. If radar had more range you could see it coming sooer thus allowing more time to possibly counter.

I disagree. I think the radar is fine. Then again, I don’t rely on it all that much.

> 2556731038472681;5:
> > 2533274903300029;3:
> > > 2556731038472681;2:
> > > > 2533274903300029;1:
> > > > Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.
> > > >
> > > > Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.
> > > >
> > > > The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.
> > > >
> > > > Just something to consider.
> > >
> > >
> > > There are ways to out maneuver the charge. Thats what your thrusters and the melee buttons are for.
> >
> >
> > I dont think you read what i said
> >
> > Yes, their are ways to out maneuver it
> >
> > IF you can see it coming, which is where radar comes in. If radar had more range you could see it coming sooer thus allowing more time to possibly counter.
>
> I disagree. I think the radar is fine. Then again, I don’t rely on it all that much.

> 2556731038472681;5:
> > 2533274903300029;3:
> > > 2556731038472681;2:
> > > > 2533274903300029;1:
> > > > Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.
> > > >
> > > > Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.
> > > >
> > > > The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.
> > > >
> > > > Just something to consider.
> > >
> > >
> > > There are ways to out maneuver the charge. Thats what your thrusters and the melee buttons are for.
> >
> >
> > I dont think you read what i said
> >
> > Yes, their are ways to out maneuver it
> >
> > IF you can see it coming, which is where radar comes in. If radar had more range you could see it coming sooer thus allowing more time to possibly counter.
>
>
> I disagree. I think the radar is fine. Then again, I don’t rely on it all that much.

Which is fine, other people, however, do.

Including me

And i think for the people who rely on it it should be a bit more functional in the range department.

> 2533274903300029;7:
> > 2556731038472681;5:
> > > 2533274903300029;3:
> > > > 2556731038472681;2:
> > > > > 2533274903300029;1:
> > > > > Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.
> > > > >
> > > > > Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.
> > > > >
> > > > > The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.
> > > > >
> > > > > Just something to consider.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > There are ways to out maneuver the charge. Thats what your thrusters and the melee buttons are for.
> > >
> > >
> > > I dont think you read what i said
> > >
> > > Yes, their are ways to out maneuver it
> > >
> > > IF you can see it coming, which is where radar comes in. If radar had more range you could see it coming sooer thus allowing more time to possibly counter.
> >
> >
> > I disagree. I think the radar is fine. Then again, I don’t rely on it all that much.
>
>
> Which is fine, other people, however, do.
>
> Including me
>
> And i think for the people who rely on it it should be a bit more functional in the range department.

So 343 should cater to some players and not others?? The way the radar is now seems to be a nice compromise.

If someone is sprinting within 30 yards of you, they should pop up on the peripheral edge of the radar similar to vehicles. That’ll do it.

Spartan charge as a whole should be removed. You shouldn’t be rewarded for mindlessly running at someone and mashing the melee button

It’s called situational awareness, and you can hear them coming

> 2535464724774843;11:
> It’s called situational awareness, and you can hear them coming

Exactly this. Maybe people should try paying attention to everything that isn’t motion tracker instead of staring at it all the time and getting upset when the same things happen over and over again. Foot-steps in this game are incredibly loud, more so when sprinting (which also has the telltale sound of the thrusters on top of that). If you got charged from behind, you were outplayed. Period.

Complaining about small radar in arena is like someone who has full use of both legs complaining that they only have one crutch to lean on.

> 2535464724774843;11:
> It’s called situational awareness, and you can hear them coming

Yeah… Not all of us are rocking turtle beaches or astros

When you have a bunch of explosions and shooting going on its kinda hard to focus on that.

I’m more inclined to get blind sided when I have my scope up trying to shoot ppl. …but that’s the chance you take when trying to shoot across the map.

> 2533274903300029;3:
> > 2556731038472681;2:
> > > 2533274903300029;1:
> > > Either the radar range needs to be increased to compensate for spartan charge or soartan charges range needs to be reduced or removed. I still love this game but its getting rediculous that someone can come within a haird rangr behind/beside or in a blind spot and by the time ou see them is to late and BOOM spartan charged.
> > >
> > > Its a nice tool to have in the arsenal but really, theres needs to be more Defensive ways to stop it rather than onkt able to when your paying 100% attention.
> > >
> > > The games to fast paced to have your head on a swivel constantly watching your blind areas.
> > >
> > > Just something to consider.
> >
> >
> > There are ways to out maneuver the charge. Thats what your thrusters and the melee buttons are for.
>
>
> I dont think you read what i said
>
> Yes, their are ways to out maneuver it
>
> IF you can see it coming, which is where radar comes in. If radar had more range you could see it coming sooer thus allowing more time to possibly counter.

What, you cant hear the impossibly loud noise it makes?

> 2533274890584596;12:
> > 2535464724774843;11:
> > It’s called situational awareness, and you can hear them coming
>
>
> Exactly this. Maybe people should try paying attention to everything that isn’t motion tracker instead of staring at it all the time and getting upset when the same things happen over and over again. Foot-steps in this game are incredibly loud, more so when sprinting (which also has the telltale sound of the thrusters on top of that). If you got charged from behind, you were outplayed. Period.
>
> Complaining about small radar in arena is like someone who has full use of both legs complaining that they only have one crutch to lean on.

Funny you should mention a crutch and radar in the same sentence.

I know what you mean with the radar distance needing to be increased as a result to the increased player speed and the inclusion of the spartan charge. As one commenter stated, we have the thrusters to bail us out at the last moment.

While I liked having the old radar, I realize that it can encourage camping. If you can see someone coming from a long distance (via the radar), it would encourage one to wait and hide, further slowing the game pace down. With the added defensive capabilities such as sprint and thrusters (helping players evade enemies after being engaged), it might be more beneficial to have the radar’s power decreased, compensating for the added difficulty of killing opponents.