About playing Pavium...

Hey guys, so recently I’ve gotten back into the game fairly casual for now meaning I’m mainly just having fun in 3’s and not worrying so much about my 1’s rank and I’ve been having a blast with decimus and pavium.

My question is, do you guys who use pavium go for mega turret or burnout first, or just double upgrade burnout?

I only ask because I see a lot go for the turret first but after experimenting with both burnout seems a bit more logically better for early game as it just gives you resources faster, meaning you can tech up faster while the turret costs more to build one.

Or does it just tote depend on what happens when you scout?

All depends on the map and what I’m going to do. Certain maps I try and grab the mini base right near your base at the start and put a mega turret. Makes you spend resources to kill it. Or in the middle of maps I’ll grab mini bases and throw mega turrets up to protect power nodes.

Other times I put my 1st three points into burn out. All depends on what me and my teammate are trying to do.

> 2541316932588271;2:
> All depends on the map and what I’m going to do. Certain maps I try and grab the mini base right near your base at the start and put a mega turret. Makes you spend resources to kill it. Or in the middle of maps I’ll grab mini bases and throw mega turrets up to protect power nodes.
>
> Other times I put my 1st three points into burn out. All depends on what me and my teammate are trying to do.

Yeah that definitely makes a lot of sense. There is one map (can’t remember the name) but it has a node in the middle and 2 mini bases on either side that turrets would probably be perfect on.

You’re definitely right, it really does depend on what happens.

Burn out is better by a mile. In fact the first 3 leader points should all be spent on burn out.

Mega turret should be one of the very last powers you get when you get a late game stalemate. Early game, all it takes is 1-2 shrouds and your mega turret is useless.

Not having a level 3 burn out right away is literally throwing away thousands of resources and power.