About Overgrowth, The worst map from Halo 5

I’m sorry, Im not american, so apologize me if i didn’t write fine

Well, since a few days ago, I wanted to write something about this awful map.
When I noticed about the new maps, I expect something new and different, no like overgrowth (remake of plaza, remake over remake)
Come on, 3 powerful weapons + invisibility in a small map???. Also I have seen many campers in that map, and spartans running as a crazy goats with sword,
:frowning: I am disappointed about that

I’ve enjoyed it personally. It’s fun for swat.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I’ve enjoyed it personally. It’s fun for swat.

Well, only for swat or custom, but without too heavy weapons

It works ok for a FFA map. What stinks is all it basically is is a rehash if plaza. Majority of H5 maps have no originality what so ever.

Guardian was roughly the same size and featured a shotgun, gravity hammer, sniper rifle, active camo, and overshields.
Citadel was smaller and featured two sniper rifles, a rocket launcher, two shotguns, and two overshields.
Warlock is much smaller and features shotguns and active camo.

Although Overgrown is a smaller map with tight walkways, the weapons fit in my opinion. It’s just a matter of strategy, just as every map.
Every map can not be played the same.

I don’t think it’s that bad. I really like it for Swat tho.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I’ve enjoyed it personally. It’s fun for swat.

Same here.

Regret, on the other hand…

I disliked it at first but after i got used to it i’ve had some pretty fun matches on there, i guess its just a preference. Still waiting for more game modes thoughhhhhhhhhhh… :o

> 2533274903975459;5:
> Guardian was roughly the same size and featured a shotgun, gravity hammer, sniper rifle, active camo, and overshields.
> Citadel was smaller and featured two sniper rifles, a rocket launcher, two shotguns, and two overshields.
> Warlock is much smaller and features shotguns and active camo.
> Although Overgrown is a smaller map with tight walkways, the weapons fit in my opinion. It’s just a matter of strategy, just as every map.
> Every map can not be played the same.

The level of influence the Gravity Hammer has on Guardian isn’t even remotely close to how crucial it is to control the Sword on Overgrowth. Largely because you couldn’t sprint or quickscope with it, or even lunge with it for that matter.

I’ll agree that how many power weapons you can fit on the map depends more on map layout and game mechanics than it does on the size of the map itself. Disagree that Overgrowth belongs in the same sentence as any of those maps.

> 2533274826920712;7:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > I’ve enjoyed it personally. It’s fun for swat.
>
>
> Same here.
>
> Regret, on the other hand…

Regret is hands down the worst map in the game.

I don’t get why everyone hates Regret.

It shares the same CQC nature as Overgrowth, only without all the overpowered CQC weapons scattered everywhere.

Take out the active camo and Overgrowth is workable.

I enjoy it. It’s a nice change of pace from the other maps.

The power weapons also aren’t quite as bad as people act. The Railgun may as well not exist considering how many people can actually use it effectively.

> 2533274819302824;9:
> > 2533274903975459;5:
> > Guardian was roughly the same size and featured a shotgun, gravity hammer, sniper rifle, active camo, and overshields.
> > Citadel was smaller and featured two sniper rifles, a rocket launcher, two shotguns, and two overshields.
> > Warlock is much smaller and features shotguns and active camo.
> > Although Overgrown is a smaller map with tight walkways, the weapons fit in my opinion. It’s just a matter of strategy, just as every map.
> > Every map can not be played the same.
>
>
> The level of influence the Gravity Hammer has on Guardian isn’t even remotely close to how crucial it is to control the Sword on Overgrowth. Largely because you couldn’t sprint or quickscope with it, or even lunge with it for that matter.
>
> I’ll agree that how many power weapons you can fit on the map depends more on map layout and game mechanics than it does on the size of the map itself. Disagree that Overgrowth belongs in the same sentence as any of those maps.

I wasn’t necessarily comparing those three maps to Overgrowth, I was merely stating that just because a map is small doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have multiple power ups and power weapons.

> 2533274903975459;5:
> Guardian was roughly the same size and featured a shotgun, gravity hammer, sniper rifle, active camo, and overshields.
> Citadel was smaller and featured two sniper rifles, a rocket launcher, two shotguns, and two overshields.
> Warlock is much smaller and features shotguns and active camo.
>
> Although Overgrown is a smaller map with tight walkways, the weapons fit in my opinion. It’s just a matter of strategy, just as every map.
> Every map can not be played the same.

but those maps have a flow to the gameplay, blue gets a major advantage on overgrowth as well. Tight quarters and small radar is a perfect recipe for camping, those other maps didn’t had no camping tatics at all plus you moved slower so a small map wasn’t the same as in H5. Overgrowth is the worst Galo map of all time, please don’t compare it to Gaurdain, that’s an insult.

Probably just me, but most of the maps feel great for swat, idk I just play swat too much.

> 2535455974427450;15:
> > 2533274903975459;5:
> > Guardian was roughly the same size and featured a shotgun, gravity hammer, sniper rifle, active camo, and overshields.
> > Citadel was smaller and featured two sniper rifles, a rocket launcher, two shotguns, and two overshields.
> > Warlock is much smaller and features shotguns and active camo.
> >
> > Although Overgrown is a smaller map with tight walkways, the weapons fit in my opinion. It’s just a matter of strategy, just as every map.
> > Every map can not be played the same.
>
>
> but those maps have a flow to the gameplay, blue gets a major advantage on overgrowth as well. Tight quarters and small radar is a perfect recipe for camping, those other maps didn’t had no camping tatics at all plus you moved slower so a small map wasn’t the same as in H5. Overgrowth is the worst Galo map of all time, please don’t compare it to Gaurdain, that’s an insult.

As I said directly above you…I wasn’t necessarily comparing those three maps to Overgrowth, I was merely stating that just because a map is small doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have multiple power ups and power weapons.

By far the worst map in the rotation
I can’t stand playing on this map

Its the best Arena map in the game, and one of the best Halo maps ever. Its amazingly fun to play and control power weapons. I have no idea what you are on about.

> 2533274873910058;19:
> Its the best Arena map in the game, and one of the best Halo maps ever. Its amazingly fun to play and control power weapons. I have no idea what you are on about.

The map is terribly unbalanced
Blue grabs shotty invis and railgun right off spawn and have a 50% chance of getting sword
so blue team inevitably jumps out to a massive lead

It’s a terrible map