About Halo 5........ I am loving what I see

So yeah… Watching Halofest and I really love what mechanics Halo 5 introduces. Epic.

Me too. The mechanics look amazing.

Just need to play it myself to seal the deal

I agree too. Can’t wait for December to play a great Halo. I wonder what the campaign will be like?

Also have you seen some threads? RIP Halo? Lol!

I’m really excited. If these were armor abilities I would be pissed as it would be another Halo 4. The fact that everyone can use all this makes it balanced. The depth the new movement adds to combat will be fun and the smart scope just makes sense to me personally. Everything looks like it actually functions well. They even balanced sprint. If you run away from a fight you’ll probably still get killed.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You’re all idiots whose first Halo game was probably Reach.

> 2533274810575042;6:
> You’re all idiots whose first Halo game was probably Reach.

Or we’re people that have been playing since CE and we’re watching a pretty decently balanced arena-based halo game and seeing a lot of potential.

> 2533274810575042;6:

So hardcore

Such pro

Much cool

WOW!

> 2533274810575042;6:

Agreed lol

I like what I’m seeing so far. Everyone has the same abilities so it’s balanced, and the smart scope doesn’t look like the horrible thing most people think it is. They already confirmed there’s no penalty to hip fire, so what’s the big deal? If you want classic Halo multiplayer, you can always play TMCC.

Srsly, tho. THAT WAS EPIC!

3 weeks people!

I think they are finally understanding how to properly evolve the gameplay. The only problems I saw were very picky things,

this lmao

STOKED!!! Actually my first foray into MM was Halo 3.

When they were showing off the abilities in the tutorials, I was really pissed off. When I saw the abilities in application during the match, I was pleasantly surprised. Nothing seems OP (except possibly thruster packer with the sword), and the gameplay looks amazing. Good job, 343.

> 2533274835793556;13:
> > You’re all idiots whose first Halo game was probably Reach.
>
>
> this lmao

Actually I’ve played since Halo CE. I think anyone who wants Halo to forever be Halo 2 are very ignorant.

> 2533274810575042;6:

My first online and campaign experience in Halo CE on pc.
Now that game is the true classic Halo, not Halo 2

And i love what i’m seeing about Halo 5

> 2533274797309087;10:
> I like what I’m seeing so far. Everyone has the same abilities so it’s balanced, and the smart scope doesn’t look like the horrible thing most people think it is. They already confirmed there’s no penalty to hip fire, so what’s the big deal? If you want classic Halo multiplayer, you can always play TMCC.

Because the old guard like t complain. Honestly the beta reveal looked really, really good. Ads isn’t exactly ads, you still get de-scpoed and its just cosmetic. Plus I think clamber is going to be the most useful ability in guardians. The game played fast, obvious team work is needed, it looks like halo but looks like 343 is going in a good direction. Then thres the rumor that the smart scope is toggleable if thats true those fans don’t need complain since they can turn it off. Smart scope offer no real advantage, theres nothing with trying to get new players into guardians. So far personally I am liking this.

I’m actually impressed… I am ready to get hands on to get a feel for it. Ground pound needs a nerf already…:stuck_out_tongue:

I was actually expecting not to like them. I have 0 problem with most of them except the " smart link".
Im glad they know that if we must rely on and use them they broke halo.

Halo finnaly moving forward!