About armors , stances .. skins etc

can’t wait to have my odst helmet again hey one question will they be unlocked within the the bundle pack or do you have to work for them via achivements and commendation if so that would piss me of . :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlocked within the Bundle pack!
August 20th :slight_smile:

They unlock right as you purchase.

> Unlocked within the Bundle pack!
> August 20th :slight_smile:

phew thanks haha had me worried for a sec. xD

You buy, you get.

Everybody said it wasn’t possible to add new armor via DLC… guess they were wrong, eh? And 343i has definitely been listening to the fans… people have been asking for the Mark V Anniversary and ODST armors since this game launched… and they got 'em! Shame we have to wait until August, though…

> Everybody said it wasn’t possible to add new armor via DLC… guess they were wrong, eh? And 343i has definitely been listening to the fans… people have been asking for the Mark V Anniversary and ODST armors since this game launched… and they got 'em! Shame we have to wait until August, though…

yeah i guess they need some minor polished

> Everybody said it wasn’t possible to add new armor via DLC… guess they were wrong, eh? And 343i has definitely been listening to the fans… people have been asking for the Mark V Anniversary and ODST armors since this game launched… and they got 'em! Shame we have to wait until August, though…

I actually didn’t believe it was possible.

Praise the lord for Mark V helmet though :smiley:

It just shows that 343i uses a different system for mulitplayer than Reach or 3 did. Which makes me curious on what that system is now.