Able to customize loadouts ingame?

Just saw this from Halo4Followers latest video(I’m subbed to him and ReadyUpLive) It appeared to be a player that had pressed Y to open the loadout menu and then he was able to pick a different primary in one of the loadouts in-game, I think he swapped out the DMR for a Carbine or something. Does this mean that we’ll be able to customize out loadouts in-game? Please keep this in 343.

I do believe so. When I watched the MLG on youtube, I saw one of them swap his DMR for a BR and drop something for Promethean Vision. If that’s the case, changing it on the respawn, I’d love it.

> I do believe so. When I watched the MLG on youtube, I saw one of them swap his DMR for a BR and drop something for Promethean Vision. If that’s the case, changing it on the respawn, I’d love it.

I agree on that. It’d bring a whole new look on multiplayer.

> > I do believe so. When I watched the MLG on youtube, I saw one of them swap his DMR for a BR and drop something for Promethean Vision. If that’s the case, changing it on the respawn, I’d love it.
>
> I agree on that. It’d bring a whole new look on multiplayer.

Not only a new look, but it would allow for better coordination and cohesion among the teams. One get up close with the shogun and bubble shield, his team mate take the assault rifle and an AA, the third guy take the BR/DMR with Promethean Vision and is behind him by a little ways, and the last being in the back with the sniper rifle and jet-pack. That’s just something of what it would allow.

Did he CHANGE his load out, or pick another one? I’m confused…

It sounds awesome, being able to change and adapt on the fly. I hope it is true.

I just watched it again and it seems like both. THIS MUST HAPPEN! It makes you think more, because your enemy can always throw something new at you when you least expect it!