Ability to change Aiming Reticle

Not sure if I’m the only one but when ever i pick up a Halo 2 BR i feel like i can aim and perform better. I think it would be nice to give us the option to change the standard BR reticle to the Old School Halo 2 BR OR just let us choose the option to start a game with a H2 BR or H5 BR depending on the players preference. What do you think? PS. i think this would also be helpful for the magnum as well. the Halo CE magnum reticle is easier to use in my opinion so being able to have the option to use that one on a standard magnum would be nice.

Oh ya h2 reticle is much better. No more of these cute fancy reticle. Just keep it simpleeeeee

Its not because of the reticle. Its because the h2 br has more bullet magnatism than the normal br. Reticle doesn’t really make a difference.

> 2535452631595417;3:
> Its not because of the reticle. Its because the h2 br has more bullet magnatism than the normal br. Reticle doesn’t really make a difference.

It’s neither of these. The H5 BR has a bullet spread that pulls upwards, which can be mitigated by either crouching or aiming down sights. The H2 BR has no spread at all, so all three bullets hit the exact same spot. This is why with the H5 BR it van take up to 5 headshots to kill a player if you are aiming high, because at least one out of every three are going over the players head.

> 2533274810191683;4:
> > 2535452631595417;3:
> > Its not because of the reticle. Its because the h2 br has more bullet magnatism than the normal br. Reticle doesn’t really make a difference.
>
>
> It’s neither of these. The H5 BR has a bullet spread that pulls upwards, which can be mitigated by either crouching or aiming down sights. The H2 BR has no spread at all, so all three bullets hit the exact same spot. This is why with the H5 BR it van take up to 5 headshots to kill a player if you are aiming high, because at least one out of every three are going over the players head.

The recoil on the h5 br is very minimal, almost to the point that it has no effect. Meanwhile the magnatism has a very large effect. (2 minute mark in this video for an example) - YouTube