AAs shouldnt return as AAs, but as equipment

Like Power Drainers, Grav Lifts, and Trip Mines. You pick em up somewhere on the map instead of spawning with em. Holograms Active Camo, and Drop Shield are all 1-use. Jet Pack/ Jump Pack has fuel count, and once it’s all used, it’s scrapped. Also, the Pack may be desroyed via backsmack or EMP while on the spartan.
peed Enhancers(sprint) are placed on the spartan so he may sprint. Speed enhancers have battery life similar to jetpack fuel.

Remember that invincibility equipment chieftans used in H3s campaign? That would replace AL. Also, that deployable turret from the campaign would also make an appearence.

Thoughts?

> Thoughts?

Already suggested this a while back.

AAs should be Equipment with multiple, but limited, number of uses. The number of course being balanced in line with how strong the ability is.

And they should alter your profile so you know what AA a player has at all times.

You can do all that in Reach. Make no loudouts and AAs as pick up. It’s really not that hard and I really don’t see why everybody thinks you can’t do this.

> You can do all that in Reach. Make no loudouts and AAs as pick up. It’s really not that hard and I really don’t see why everybody thinks you can’t do this.

> > You can do all that in Reach. Make no loudouts and AAs as pick up. It’s really not that hard and I really don’t see why everybody thinks you can’t do this.
>
> It’s not that people don’t know its that people want to play regular public matches without this -Yoink!-. And not have to set up custom matches and invite people >.>

Then send out requests to 343i to create a new gametype for pickup AAs or no AAs Team Slayer. Put it in the beta playlist so they can test it out and hear the reception from players. Screaming “NO AAs!!!” just seems childish and immature. Which will most likely be ignored and not help your case and prevent people exploring these concepts.

> > > You can do all that in Reach. Make no loudouts and AAs as pick up. It’s really not that hard and I really don’t see why everybody thinks you can’t do this.
> >
> > It’s not that people don’t know its that people want to play regular public matches without this -Yoink!-. And not have to set up custom matches and invite people >.>
>
> Then send out requests to 343i to create a new gametype for pickup AAs or no AAs Team Slayer. Put it in the beta playlist so they can test it out and hear the reception from players. Screaming “NO AAs!!!” just seems childish and immature. Which will most likely be ignored and not help your case and prevent people exploring these concepts.

dude -Yoink-. hes wasnt talking about halo reach in the first place. hes talking about the default gameplay in halo 4 but u come in and start -Yoinking!- at him about how he is childish and immature. god man ur limited

I agree, but the drain time should be significantly slower with no recharge.

> You can do all that in Reach. Make no loudouts and AAs as pick up. It’s really not that hard and I really don’t see why everybody thinks you can’t do this.

True, but I’m pretty sure you can’t limit the usage once they’re picked up.

But can you pick them up after they’re dropped? If so, I don’t see why this isn’t integrated into Matchmaking in it’s own playlist.

I like armour abilities. Now they’ve added them, it would hurt the community more to remove or change them too much.

> I like armour abilities. Now they’ve added them, it would hurt the community more to remove or change them too much.

raises eyebrow I’m sure most of the Community wants AAs to die in a fire.