AAs SHOULD STAY IN CUSTOM GAMES!

First, I would like to say:
Armour abilities and loudouts should be knocked out from most of matchmaking.

But they must be added as a custom games feature. I don’t want these feature get completely pulled out all together.
If they do, THE ENTIRE FORGING COMMUNITY will be given even more restrictions and would “in theory” be going backwards from Reach’s customisation options.

If 343i keep Armour Abilities and loadouts in custom games, we will have a much greater variety of gametypes to play with.

Improved loadouts can give the player choice in infection and invasion. Ways that they can be improved is by limiting the amount of people on a team to use the particular loudout and allow the community to alter the player’s traits as well as their equipment.

AAs as a whole can be altered by limiting it’s fuel if they were pick-ups.
AAs in custom games can also be improved by allowing the player to make custom AAs. This can be changed through it’s recharge rate, fuel, player traits and efficiency.

An additional feature that they should also add as a custom game option with the ability to adjust the bloom amount, which kind of weapons it addresses to, and if it changes dependent on if you are in a vehicle or in flight.

Do you want custom games to have restrictions? if not, then please vote for these features to stay in the custom game options!

Please Vote! :slight_smile:

IMO, Anything and everything that’s in the game should be an option for custom games/forge.

> IMO, Anything and everything that’s in the game should be an option for custom games/forge.

Exactly. I want the customisation greater than what Reach’s had.