AA's.Halo4.This could work

Since the beginning we’ve had Pick-ups from over shields and camo then they evolved to EMP radar glitching and shield reviving all of these things are one use only.In Halo 1 we had no control when to use camo or when to buff up our shields they were just there.In Halo 3 these abilities were great advantages to the battlefield but since they were one time use we had to make them count.

In Hal- er I mean Reach we are Given Rechargeable abilities that are present each time we Spawn,Now we see things change since these abilities are rechargeable they are abused and considered overpowering.We must think back why we had those great moments in Halo 3 and two we had One time use Items and we made them count./End of obvious no Yoink! Sherlock.

Now In Halo 4 why don’t we make the abilities one time Use Pickups.
Example:
let’s look at ArmorLock at a close range armor lock can be used to take out the shields of opponents and stun vehicles,Why not combine that with the Power drain from H3,Again as a pickup one use only.

discuss.

I know I’ve posted this before but I need feedback and not silence cmon I know someone has an opinion on this abilities will be present in Halo no reason to deny it.

I never really thought that AAs were bad to begin with. It was really the loadouts that allowed you to start with them was the part I felt was unnecessary. If you can pick it up and get killed, then you could be stripped of it like the equipment in Halo 3.

You’re right OP that idea has been posted many times before, but it is a good idea and it could make a good addition to the game

> You’re right OP that idea has been posted many times before, but it is a good idea and it could make a good addition to the game

I just belive that many people go to he threads about general cube or a discussion about Black ops? or threads about being worried NO this forum…has problems…it has a nack for going to stupid threads instead of threads with discussion value