AA's as Pick-ups

Im starting to test out ways to have AA’s as pick-ups . Send F/R or Message to my GT . Lets come up with great settings a submit them to 343 . Now don’t get me wrong , I don’t care if AA’s are in the game . But Loadout selection in every playlist is ridiculous . So what do you guys say ?

I agree with you 100%. I think people that are mad at AAs would find this a good solution

Then come partake in the building of these gametypes

It would be nice if they dropped the AA after you killed them

I dont really like your idea. i feel like it would just be adding more power weapons to the game, and taking away from the standard weapons.

Sending a message right now

Thats what makes Halo unique, adding things like abilities and powers

Thats what we should do . Test and see if that works .

> It would be nice if they dropped the AA after you killed them

I like that idea, 343 are you listening

my problem with having aa’s as pickups is that one team may horde all of the armor locks that spawn on any given level. the other teams is royally screwed. I think your idea would be excellent if… aa’s were given a set amount of uses?

You’re not getting it…

I send a message. Invite me to game.

> my problem with having aa’s as pickups is that one team may horde all of the armor locks that spawn on any given level. the other teams is royally screwed. I think your idea would be excellent if… aa’s were given a set amount of uses?

Thats kinda the point . The better team will get them first

so then having a sniper rifle, or rocket launcher with unlimited ammo is okay? i mean the better team gets them first right?

> so then having a sniper rifle, or rocket launcher with unlimited ammo is okay? i mean the better team gets them first right?

you really hate AAs dont you?

no, i have nothing against aa’s in fact i enjoy the fact that they were added to the game. I just feel that they should only be alotted a certain amount of uses, or “ammunition”. I.E. Jet packs should have a set amount of fuel. I feel sprint and evade are fine the way that they are, along with active camo, due to the fact that the radar jammer screams “here i am!”. Armor lock and dropshield on the other hand should be limited in uses.

Even given ammo wont work . Its better off not being able to spawn with them , but instead earn them .

Have you guys played MLG?

Anybody not want to be negative and discuss or join ?

MLG seems to have this concept down fairly well. Too bad the playlist is called MLG and your boned without a team. And I’m not bad at Halo, I’m just telling the truth.