Aaand still no specialization code.

:expressionless:

And you need to learn how to read.

:expressionless:

They said they were coming by the 30th.

It said by the 30th. Relax.

Also, from the beginning it was made clear only LE holders would get early access. This is just a nice, lucky bonus from Microsoft. Be patient.

I’m sorry but this is dumb. Lol. I actually had to go and buy call of duty black ops 2 to play game because I am tired of hitting cap all the time in Halo 4.

Can someone explain to me why they couldnt just release all the specs for everyone on the 20th? Why deal with all this emailing code hassle.

Im just annoyed im stuck at level 70. I wish I would have understood the spec system more clearly before buying. Knowing that I would be unable to level up anymore, I would have spent the extra money for the Limited Edition.

As a pure marketing/business move they should have emailed them all out today being that its Thanksgiving, a thank you to the fans that have been playing…oh well

Personally, having bought the LE, I don’t think you should get access to them at all at the moment.

Especially not with all the whining I’ve seen.

> It said by the 30th. Relax.
>
> Also, from the beginning it was made clear only LE holders would get early access. This is just a nice, lucky bonus from Microsoft. Be patient.

Please explain why all of us that bough the Xbox and didn’t get the codes but yet we paid more for what?
I’m upset I got the shaft from either 343 or mircosoft.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

You can wait till the 30th. Eat some turkey and I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking.!

I totally agree i would not have bought the console edition knowing i would be capped at 70 for 2 weeks the fotus armor is not worth it i love the console and controllers but to not have the specialization is wack … They fail on that but i still love the game and know i will still be lvl max to soon they should have made specialization more longer so no one would have the same lvl70 cappd problem …

> > It said by the 30th. Relax.
> >
> > Also, from the beginning it was made clear only LE holders would get early access. This is just a nice, lucky bonus from Microsoft. Be patient.
>
>
> Please explain why all of us that bough the Xbox and didn’t get the codes but yet we paid more for what?
> I’m upset I got the shaft from either 343 or mircosoft.

Because the console included the standard edition. It was made clear that to get early access, you needed the Limited Edition of the actual game. Not sure what the confusion is about. It wasn’t who spent more $, it was who got the LE.

To think of it the only place i saw that this would be sent by email was on youtube is it a rumor or 343 really said that ?

actually its by Dec 1st

> > > It said by the 30th. Relax.
> > >
> > > Also, from the beginning it was made clear only LE holders would get early access. This is just a nice, lucky bonus from Microsoft. Be patient.
> >
> >
> > Please explain why all of us that bough the Xbox and didn’t get the codes but yet we paid more for what?
> > I’m upset I got the shaft from either 343 or mircosoft.
>
> Because the console included the standard edition. It was made clear that to get early access, you needed the Limited Edition of the actual game. Not sure what the confusion is about. It wasn’t who spent more $, it was who got the LE.

Certain preorders got them too - Game here in the UK, for example.

I still believe you don’t deserve this code as you didn’t buy a LE. So stop complaining as you have a chance of getting it anyway

> Can someone explain to me why they couldnt just release all the specs for everyone on the 20th? Why deal with all this emailing code hassle.
>
> Im just annoyed im stuck at level 70. I wish I would have understood the spec system more clearly before buying. Knowing that I would be unable to level up anymore, I would have spent the extra money for the Limited Edition.

to be honest yall when the 20th came out they should just set it up as a free DLC console buyers got jacked from the specs and well im getting sick of waiting for a email which i have no idea if im gonna get it due to the fact i havnt gotten one newsletter(up to date or near the date) so far the cloest one i got was about borderlands 2 from xbox live so honest 343 -yoink- the codes give us a free dlc or something

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lol at all these poor -Yoinks!- who couldn’t afford LE

> It said by the 30th. Relax.
>
> Also, from the beginning it was made clear only LE holders would get early access. This is just a nice, lucky bonus from Microsoft. Be patient.

If they were going to do this then they should have made the leveling-system harder so that you wouldn’t have hordes of people who are stuck at SR-70 and waiting for them to release the codes. This wouldn’t be a problem if it wasn’t so damn easy to rank up in this game. Theres a guy who streams on Twitch.TV thats already an SR-113 or something absurd like that. There is no reason why 2.5 weeks into the game someone should be almost fully completed the progression system.

> Personally, having bought the LE, I don’t think you should get access to them at all at the moment.
>
> Especially not with all the whining I’ve seen.

I bought the SE and I fully agree with this statement.
Let the LE guys have there bonus.