Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I was playing the Campaign on Legendary. I got to the part where you take care of the second pylon and where the covie drop ship sends down grunts. Chief says “I’ll take care of them” or something like that. As I was being shot at I jumped to the side and I landed on a thin ledge with no way to get back on the map. And with my luck it gave me a check point. And I couldn’t save and quit because I couldn’t get back on the map so I had to dashboard and now I’m back to the Forerunner level. Nooooo I’m soo mad.

If campaign had theater mode I could show everyone

Your description is almost every level, but even if you go to dashboard just look at your level progress. As long as you beat a level you get credit for that difficulty.

> Your description is almost every level, but even if you go to dashboard just look at your level progress. As long as you beat a level you get credit for that difficulty.

I was almost at the end of the level and somehow I couldn’t get out from where I was. It’s ok I can do it over again but it sucks so bad.

Pro-Tip.

Start -> Revert to last checkpoint.
Repeat x10.

It will eventually send you back another checkpoint. You are welcome.

> Pro-Tip.
>
> Start -> Revert to last checkpoint.
> Repeat x10.
>
> It will eventually send you back another checkpoint. You are welcome.

Nice to know now. On my first Campaign playthrough, on the 6th mission, I grabbed a Banshee, jumped out on top of one of the towers, the Banshee fell off, Checkpoint, and I then spent the next 10 minutes trying to get off the tower. Luckily, I was able to survive the fall one time due to perfect landing, but if it wasn’t for that, I’d have to restart that level, which would’ve suck.

But thanks for this. Will be very nice to know next time.

As for OP, I understand you, and it would terribly suck if you have to restart without this Pro-Tip above.

> Pro-Tip.
>
> Start -> Revert to last checkpoint.
> Repeat x10.
>
> It will eventually send you back another checkpoint. You are welcome.

How did you figure that out?

By habit i press start and revert to saved everytime i die, saves about 2 seconds, im impatient. Well i was on a certain mission and kept getting killed by a wraith, and it happened. learned how to recreate it. Its been in all halo games since halo 3 i believe.

> By habit i press start and revert to saved everytime i die, saves about 2 seconds, im impatient. Well i was on a certain mission and kept getting killed by a wraith, and it happened. learned how to recreate it. Its been in all halo games since halo 3 i believe.

I’m gonna do that from now on

I can’t believe they didn’t add theater mode