AAAaaa Why Did I Just See Reach rank in halo4

OMG yo! 343i have you not read the forums …the whole credit systerm is boring and just how much time you have put into the game or boosted …rewarding me for playing the game even if i lose…i miss the old days when games dont cater to lower experience players and force them to be better without making better players being babied…In Halo 3 if you didn’t win the match, you wasted your time we need that back to games it gives motivation to play to win…now im not the type to complain but i thought this was on the little sticky notes for halo 4

the video at 1:07

NOW I HOPE THIS RANKING SYSTERM IS JUST A PLACE HOLDER for the video

There are two ranking systems, this one and another one, the other one is, by the looks of it, the more skill based one, the rank we know of is called A-7, assuming it goes up and down depending on wins & losses similar to Halo 3.

PS: Major Grade 3 was a rank in Halo 3 <3

http://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst88740_Two-Ranking-Systems-Confirmed.aspx

enjoy this person’s find and go away

Hey at least we get extra exp for winning and doing objectives that was one of the main problem with reach (that’s all I care about).

> There are two ranking systems, this one and another one, the other one is, by the looks of it, the more skill based one, the rank we know of is called A-7, assuming it goes up and down depending on wins & losses similar to Halo 3.
>
> PS: Major Grade 3 was a rank in Halo 3 <3

I wonder how exactly it is supposed to work?

Looks interesting.

> There are two ranking systems, this one and another one, the other one is, by the looks of it, the more skill based one, the rank we know of is called A-7, assuming it goes up and down depending on wins & losses similar to Halo 3.
>
> PS: Major Grade 3 was a rank in Halo 3 <3

sounds good hope it not a arena remake because halo reach haved 2 also but people forget because no one plays it

As guy who sucks at Halo, I already feel way more obligated to try to bring up my BPR than my rank. However, the credit system is necessary- we can’t have better players getting unlocks based on a 1-50 ranking system. Equal opportunity is important, let everyone have access to all the weapons. This has long been important to Halo, and here it just takes a different form. That being said,a skill based system is also very important, and now they co-exist.

> As guy who sucks at Halo, I already feel way more obligated to try to bring up my BPR than my rank. However, the credit system is necessary- we can’t have better players getting unlocks based on a 1-50 ranking system. Equal opportunity is important, let everyone have access to all the weapons. This has long been important to Halo, and here it just takes a different form. That being said,a skill based system is also very important, and now they co-exist.

That’s not a problem with the ranking system that’s a problem with having unlockables. I prefer unlockables not associated with rank like the way it was in H3.

I am completely fine with a credit system, but I would like to see a ranking system like Halo 3 along with it that shows your current rank in the playlist as well as your highest rank achieved over-all. Would this not satisfy everyone?

lol they dont have the -Yoink!- to recycle the Reach’s medals. lol

Two systems, this progression system and a ranking system.

> lol they dont have the -Yoink!- to recycle the Reach’s medals. lol

All the medals have been redesigned dude so I honestly don’t know what your talking about.

OP: By the looks of what happened at E3 they are using Halo 3’s Ranks not Reachs Recruit to Inheritor. BUT doesn’t mean thy won’t stop at General Grade 4.

id like on the left side there to be a skill rank and then far right after your tag there should be a credit rank