AA Wraith tweak discussion/general vehicle tweaks

In my limited use of the AA Wraith I’ve found it to be… Lackluster it doesn’t really do very well against infantry or ground targets which is understandable to an extent. However it’s mainly only good at killing wasps which is good don’t get me wrong but when it comes to things beyond wasps it falls flat on it’s atigrav generators. I’m of course referring to Banshees, yes those things that you basically see in every Warzone game that can seriously dominate provided the pilot is smart. Banshees can actually outrun the AA Wraith shots and can do one flip or roll and the AA shots lose tracking, now I’m not suggesting the shots should track like Hydra shots oh god definitely not but they should certainly be improved somehow.

So, I have created this thread so that we can discuss changes and possible tweaks and also so people can voice their opinions on the AA Wraith in general. I look forward to seeing your opinions, suggestions and cheeky banter

From what I have seen I think that the AA wraith would need a few upgrades… There are two ways that I think that they could do about it. 1. Just update it, 2. Make req. variants of the AA wraith. The things that I think that could be improved about the AA wraith are Improved rate of fire/ damage boost, longer lock-on distance and maybe a tad bit of armor boost. then the AA wraith would be a formidable thing to see on the battlefield

It’s a cool thing, but I don’t think it actually will ever be used to properly take out air vehicles… lol

I think the banshee needs to be nerfed to only have one flip every 4 seconds. That’d make the AA waith more effective.

This might be the base model.

I think there’s a good chance they’ll release multiple versions of the anti-air wraith (Ultra, etc) with increased capabilities.

I’ve taken out a few Banshees with one. Just need to be patient with your shots.

I found it good for taking out ground forces but useless against air.

> 2533274862181038;5:
> This might be the base model.
>
> I think there’s a good chance they’ll release multiple versions of the anti-air wraith (Ultra, etc) with increased capabilities.

It is likely and when they come out they’ll probably make the current model obsolete

> 2533274912984822;6:
> I’ve taken out a few Banshees with one. Just need to be patient with your shots.

I’ve only seen one person kill a banshee in the wild with an AA Wraith. So congrats on the kill :+1:

Here’s a video analyzing the AA Wraith in a multitude of scenarios. If you are interested See here

> 2533274871165695;9:
> > 2533274912984822;6:
> > I’ve taken out a few Banshees with one. Just need to be patient with your shots.
>
> I’ve only seen one person kill a banshee in the wild with an AA Wraith. So congrats on the kill :+1:

I took out a couple with it in Vehicle Fiesta yesterday. You just need to lead your target (or have them be a little bit awful.)

In WZ it’s pretty good at long range suppression.

I think it’s fun and more effective with a friend in gunner so you can communicate and concentrate fire.

I think that the problem with the AA Wraith and Banshees lies more with the Banshees; they shouldn’t be able to continuously spam rolls and flips to dodge anything and everything.

Also, I’d give it a much longer RRR, maybe even unlimited.

> 2533274978553590;13:
> I think that the problem with the AA Wraith and Banshees lies more with the Banshees; they shouldn’t be able to continuously spam rolls and flips to dodge anything and everything.

Maybe tie banshee rolls etc to their boosters bar. That’d be a damn good way to make the Dodge a resource and not just an unlimited ability

> 2535455681930574;14:
> Also, I’d give it a much longer RRR, maybe even unlimited.

Definitely a longer RRR and I’d even go as far as to say faster projectiles

> 2533274871165695;16:
> > 2535455681930574;14:
> > Also, I’d give it a much longer RRR, maybe even unlimited.
>
> Definitely a longer RRR and I’d even go as far as to say faster projectiles

I think the projectiles are fine, but a longer RRR and a nerf to the banshee’s tricks would be good IMO.

> 2535455681930574;4:
> I think the banshee needs to be nerfed to only have one flip every 4 seconds. That’d make the AA waith more effective.

Thank you!
This, or make flips cost a significant amount of the boost-bar.

The AA Wraith could use a lock-on range increase too, but other than that, I’ve personally enjoyed using it.

I think all Wraiths could stand to move a bit faster though.

> 2533274871165695;8:
> > 2533274862181038;5:
> > This might be the base model.
> >
> > I think there’s a good chance they’ll release multiple versions of the anti-air wraith (Ultra, etc) with increased capabilities.
>
> It is likely and when they come out they’ll probably make the current model obsolete

I’ve said this they most likely above

Also I do not think we should nerf the banshee just because the AA wraith sucks -Yoink-…