Aa´s in the vidoc ?

just noticed something wierd.
stop the video

at about 1:58-1:59 and look in in the upper left corner. Can anyone explain what it is ?

Upper LEFT? Not right? If you mean right instead, it’s guessed by ppl here as the granade HUD placeholder.

UPDATE: Nevermind, i saw it, gzus, I don’t know if anyone noticed that, there are two(?) icons and a bar… looks like AAs are back!

> Upper LEFT? Not right? If you mean right instead, it’s guessed by ppl here as the granade HUD placeholder.

Grenades are on the right, there is some icon with a bar on the left.

no look in the upper left side. there something like a bar

Nevermind, i saw it, gzus, I don’t know if anyone noticed that, there are two(?) icons and a bar… looks like AAs are back!

> Nevermind, i saw it, gzus, I don’t know if anyone noticed that, there are two(?) icons and a bar… looks like AAs are back!

Firstly, we don’t know if you spawn with them, secondly we don’t know if they recharge.

That bar could be anything. At all. Please people don’t flip out over this as well.

Looks like an AA icon to me.

> just noticed something wierd.
> stop the video
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9Wg-BUy0o
> at about 1:58-1:59 and look in in the upper left corner. Can anyone explain what it is ?

It wasn’t on any part of the gameplay main videos so I assume it doesn’t exist past that point. I saw what you meant though.

3:43
What is that? AA?

it also looks like it´s team green vs. team red at 1:59

It could just be your Sprint meter, or your flashlight battery.

The symbol looks to me like the spartans back piece, so maybe a jetpack and a fuel gauge!?! I can’t really tell what the icon under it is, but it looks like something with grenades to me, maybe a perk!?

We really have no idea what they are or how they got them, so it’s just as likely to be equipment then an AA, or even something completely new.