a what if forge peace, could be possible???

remember the singing grunt in h5??? what if you could put him in forge. being that the prophet hollogram is tecnacly a forgable covinant AI moddel that moves. what if you could place covinant & humans alike. they wouldent attack you, all they would do is stand there & cycle through there animations (typing, standing guard, hammering, sleeping…) you wouldent be able to kill them, they would only be for decoration.

> 2533274920491645;1:
> remember the singing grunt in h5??? what if you could put him in forge. being that the prophet hollogram is tecnacly a forgable covinant AI moddel that moves. what if you could place covinant & humans alike. they wouldent attack you, all they would do is stand there & cycle through there animations (typing, standing guard, hammering, sleeping…) you wouldent be able to kill them, they would only be for decoration.

For creative purposes that would be awesome. Machinima makers would have tons of fun and also it could make some really cool map versions.

I don’t think you know what Ai means… And animation and characters that have ai are 2 way different things.

> 2535413364534857;3:
> I don’t think you know what Ai means… And animation and characters that have ai are 2 way different that Sings.

I SAID, TECNACLY AN AI !!! (ai= artificial inteligance)

> 2533274809147451;2:
> > 2533274920491645;1:
> > remember the singing grunt in h5??? what if you could put him in forge. being that the prophet hollogram is tecnacly a forgable covinant AI moddel that moves. what if you could place covinant & humans alike. they wouldent attack you, all they would do is stand there & cycle through there animations (typing, standing guard, hammering, sleeping…) you wouldent be able to kill them, they would only be for decoration.
>
>
> For creative purposes that would be awesome. Machinima makers would have tons of fun and also it could make some really cool map versions.

write in to 343. :wink:
(i cant do it)

> 2533274920491645;4:
> > 2535413364534857;3:
> > I don’t think you know what Ai means… And animation and characters that have ai are 2 way different that Sings.
>
>
> I SAID, TECNACLY AN AI !!! (ai= artificial inteligance)

Oh, the irony.