A week of playing and No DLC pops

Halo 4 has gotten to the stage where the DLC maps never show up anymore, Its was bad when Halo Reach got to this stage where I could no longer get the last few achievements, but I really dont care to much on that except that a lot of the DLC maps that were made are really good. But Halo 4 gotten to the point where I played for a week straight and not one DLC map has shown its head for playing for you don’t need to maps to play any of the playlist and most people playing now no longer have them.

So 343 needs to add in FUN playlist were you can only enter them if you have all the DLC on Both Halo Reach and Halo 4 or they need to cut their losses and just make all the DLC for Halo Reach and Halo 4 free or make the Reach ones free at least and sell the Halo 4 ones at cheep prices. For It wont be long till halo 5 is out and I would Like to get 100% completion on Reach and 4 before then.

I feel u man…
I’m not sad because i can’t make these achievements on particular dlc maps(I’m not an achievement hunter), but simply because it’s a waste that such great maps almost never pop up in MM

> So 343 needs to add in FUN playlist were you can only enter them if you have all the DLC on Both Halo Reach and Halo 4 or <mark>they need to cut their losses and just make all the DLC for Halo Reach and Halo 4 free or make the Reach ones free at least and sell the Halo 4 ones at cheep prices.</mark> For It wont be long till halo 5 is out and I would Like to get 100% completion on Reach and 4 before then.

343 have nothing at all to do with this. Anything like this is up to the XBL Marketplace team, since they are ultimately the ones who decide on what to promote and what offers/discounts appear. 343 are simply the developer paid to make the content, they have no control once its handed over to the Marketplace.

I know what you mean, it has come to the point where I regret buying all of the DLC packs, I never get to play them even when I am in a party that all have the DLC as well…first time I felt that Halo content was money down the drain… :frowning:

Meh, 343 has tried doing the DLC required playlist before, and it basically killed the population.

As already mentioned, they have no control over the price of the DLC packs, so that’s a null point. There’s not that much that can be done. Halo 4 isn’t nearly as popular a game as others out on the market (and hasn’t been since launch), so consumers haven’t been inclined to shell out extra cash for DLC for a game they don’t play often enough to reap the benefits of.

I do get the DLC choices occasionally in matchmaking (once in a blue moon, basically), but I don’t regret buying them. I still get to jump into a custom game every now and then and play the maps with friends when I want to, but I do understand your frustration.

I know it sounds silly and I know they would probably never probably do it. Just make all the maps free, it’s pointless at this point to encourage people to buy DLC that you don’t even get to play.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

There can be no doubt: a DLC playlist is needed.

Make the DLC free if necessary, and then also mandatory if necessary.

I wasted money on content that I am literally unable to use. It was advertised as content for matchmaking, and the achievements are only available in matchmaking. I would not have purchased the content if I knew it would be impossible to use it as advertised.

343, please bring back the DLC playlist, without further delay. Also, for balanced map selection, please strongly weight the map selection in favour of DLC in lobbies where everyone has the DLC.

I will be watching your playlist page for news of the DLC playlist for the next three weeks. Please, do not let us down.