A Week Of Halo 3

So i have played a week of Halo 3 and i am still getting use to Halo 5’s controls but i managed to get all skulls and rank up so seargant within a week also i feel that Halo 3 is alot harder than it seems but it is extremely fun also it made me alot better in Halo 5 and i realised that my accuracy had improved. Yet I am still trying to get the katana. Its good to be back. :slight_smile:

Halo 3 forum chat perhaps?

Halo 3 is alot harder than Halo 5 because the older halos require alot more skill to play and aren’t watered down with a ton of aim assist, bullett magnetism, and gimmicky perks like Spartan charge.

> 2535464275065189;1:
> So i have played a week of Halo 3 and i am still getting use to Halo 5’s controls but i managed to get all skulls and rank up so seargant within a week also i feel that Halo 3 is alot harder than it seems but it is extremely fun also it made me alot better in Halo 5 and i realised that my accuracy had improved. Yet I am still trying to get the katana.

You can change your controller settings. If you use bumper jumper or one of the others just go into the settings under buttons I think it was. For some reason the bullet magnetism seems way stronger in H3. I aim at an enemy, another runs by in front of the one I’m aiming at there goes my reticle after the other one…lol

> 2533274843446007;4:
> > 2535464275065189;1:
> > So i have played a week of Halo 3 and i am still getting use to Halo 5’s controls but i managed to get all skulls and rank up so seargant within a week also i feel that Halo 3 is alot harder than it seems but it is extremely fun also it made me alot better in Halo 5 and i realised that my accuracy had improved. Yet I am still trying to get the katana.
>
> You can change your controller settings. If you use bumper jumper or one of the others just go into the settings under buttons I think it was. For some reason the bullet magnetism seems way stronger in H3. I aim at an enemy, another runs by in front of the one I’m aiming at there goes my reticle after the other one…lol

Yeah but compare BR and snipe in both games! Halo 3 Sniper requires tons of skill.

> 2533274955181440;2:
> Halo 3 forum chat perhaps?

There is no halo 3 forum section, just classic halo games.

> 2533274884428938;6:
> > 2533274955181440;2:
> > Halo 3 forum chat perhaps?
>
> There is no halo 3 forum section, just classic halo games.

Shoot I forgot. That’s a shame. I guess you can’t have a forum for everything…

> 2535464275065189;1:
> So i have played a week of Halo 3 and i am still getting use to Halo 5’s controls but i managed to get all skulls and rank up so seargant within a week also i feel that Halo 3 is alot harder than it seems but it is extremely fun also it made me alot better in Halo 5 and i realised that my accuracy had improved. Yet I am still trying to get the katana.

Glad you like it bro keep enjoying it