A way to solve all problems

Simple really

Make a Halo 3 type playlist
with no DMR
4 sec shield recharge
No sprint (its possible, people found a way in Custom games)
Damage resistance 110%
Shield Recharge rate 125%
DMG 125% DMG
Melee 90% DMG
CL’s Disabled
BR and AR starting weps
No AA’s
regular sensors
player speed 90% (it really isnt slow)
fall damage 0%
insta-spawn off

now I know what ya’ll are going to say
“If you want halo 3 type gameplay go play H3”
theres no more than 5000 people playing halo FYI, having a CLASSIC playlist will more surely bring in those 5000 players and those extra that dropped off before H4 even released. I dont know if 343 will ever make a classic playlist but they might as well now then never considering that people are accusing 343 of destroying the halo franchise.

But honestly these frivolous attempts by 343 to try and fix things just isn’t going to stop the hate from parts of the community. Just putting in A BASIC (COUNT WITH ME, A WHOLE 1) CLASSIC PLAYLIST might just solve the worlds problems and end world hunger…

A way to solve all problems…

Re make Halo 2 and 3 over and over and over again till people finally get tired of them because it seems that anyhting different than those 2 games sucks and is the death of Halo.

I’d play it. Might rather sprint but either way.

It’s useless, save your breath OP. The people on these forums won’t give in to the better Halo settings.

why wouldn’t they include old game types with the new ones?

> It’s useless, save your breath OP. The people on these forums won’t give in to the better Halo settings.

…trust me…I’m a doctor…

90% movement speed?

343 just need to make a title update that includes more Custom Game options which allow us to recreate some of the more classic features of Halo. They also need to create a playlist that has those changes. They were going somewhere with the Reach title update, so I don’t understand why they took the Bungie way of thinking and forced gameplay changes down our throats without giving us the option to revert.

> 90% movement speed?

believe it or not its actually not that slow, I was able to go through Ragnarok quite quickly…

and If 343 can maintain AT LEAST ONE Classic playlist Per halo, maybe, JUST maybe we’ll never have another “343i killed halo” thread never ever forever again…

> A way to solve all problems…
>
> Re make Halo 2 and 3 over and over and over again till people finally get tired of them because it seems that anyhting different than those 2 games sucks and is the death of Halo.

Well aren’t you bitter…

OT: I’d play the heck out of this playlist.

I like team throwdown because it’s a mix of classic while retiaining new features, but they really, REALLY need a classic playlist as well.

> > 90% movement speed?
>
> believe it or not its actually not that slow, I was able to go through Ragnarok quite quickly…
>
> and If 343 can maintain AT LEAST ONE Classic playlist Per halo, maybe, JUST maybe we’ll never have another “343i killed halo” thread never ever forever again…

Uhh How is 90% base move speed classic Halo? Cause if I’m not mistaken this is the slowest we’ve ever moved due to the addition of sprint.

>
> Re make Halo 2 and 3 over and over and over again till people finally get tired of them because it seems that anyhting different than those 2 games sucks and is the death of Halo.

For the people who like H2 AND H3 they deserve at least 1 CLASSIC playlist to ensure no future decline in halo population.

and it would be better to have the 1 playlist instead of revamping the entire game
because if it performs poorly they can just cut it…

> > > 90% movement speed?
> >
> > believe it or not its actually not that slow, I was able to go through Ragnarok quite quickly…
> >
> > and If 343 can maintain AT LEAST ONE Classic playlist Per halo, maybe, JUST maybe we’ll never have another “343i killed halo” thread never ever forever again…
>
> Uhh How is 90% base move speed classic Halo? Cause if I’m not mistaken this is the slowest we’ve ever moved due to the addition of sprint.

no, its actually pretty fast pace movement try it yourself. get a friend in CG and test it. Its not slow

Play Super Street Fighter II Turbo

Now play Street Fighter II

You can’t go back…

You want to make the game slower?

Why don’t we slow all the way down and play Chess?

The Queen is OP btw.

We should realize that 343 won’t bring classic Halo back. They won’t admit they’ve destroyed the game with their new ideas (Loadouts, specializations, ordnances), they won’t remove them. In fact, they keep creating new Infinity gametypes.
Let’s admit Halo 4 is dead.
The best thing we can do is go back to Halo 3.

> Play Super Street Fighter II Turbo
>
> Now play Street Fighter II
>
> You can’t go back…
>
> You want to make the game slower?
>
> Why don’t we slow all the way down and play Chess?
>
> The Queen is OP btw.

Thats why I said make A playlist not revamp the ENTIRE game. A playlist wouldn’t kill the game and in fact it would help bring in those who hate the new changes

and for the love of god they should seriously do this if they’re not going to nerf the DMR in the TU.

>

Well Halo 3 brought many great ideas forward and sometimes progress is not the best path :wink:

Might as well disable assassinations and make it beat downs only.

> Might as well disable assassinations and make it beat downs only.

probably would be better since people hate getting yoinked