A way to get players back

Most people play COD is because they want to get as many gold guns as possible and collect as many camos for all of the guns. How about halo introduces more regular camos and special designs for them :slight_smile:
And can someone help me here please:) https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postmessage.aspx?f_yaf=12

Fix the problems, add theater mode to campaign. Free maps. No micro-transaction crap. That should bring back 50 people.

Yeah… I also miss getting armor by completing achievements(Halo 3).

> Yeah… I also miss getting armor by completing achievements(Halo 3).

Considering how some armor was only released in Halo Reach based on one’s level, I wish now that it was the same here. Though commendations is a pretty challenging way to earn them too.

Hell no, I don’t want cod players playing Halo 4.

So instead of fixing balancing issues with various weapons you want them to include some kind of skin for the guns instead.

Personally, 343 ignoring the problem and giving us crappy skins would drive me away. Why would I care about how my weapon looks if the game’s broken? I don’t want DLC for a game I’m not going to play.

Also, your link goes to nothing.

They better not do this, I want gameplay fixed, not another idea from cod.

Because adding more weapon skins in a game automatically fixes everything wrong with it…

Seriously, the mentality of people these days is horrifying.

> They better not do this, I want gameplay fixed, not another idea from cod.

CoD has already hurt this game enough. People don’t play it to get “golden guns,” they play it because they know what to expect and it carries the name “Call of Duty”

You might want to read this and then you’ll see why we don’t wat more CoD in Halo.