A Viable Solution to Play DLC Matches

I have started a Group on Xbox One for players who own all Reach DLC map packs.

In this way, members can use the group Roster to find other DLC owners to party-up with and play regular matchmaking playlists together with a better chance of DLC maps showing up in the rotation. Also plan to start hosting a few game nights with members where we will have a full lobby of DLC owners.

Search for the Group “Reach DLC” on Xbox One to request to join.

Remember Reach!

Might have to look at this… I’ll join if it gets around 20 members… I’ve given up on Reach but if I can play the DLC I wasted $$$ on then ill come back.

I’m getting a few players together this very Sunday around 6pm GMT for our first session

in my opinion they should just go back and make a playlist of dlc maps just dust off the servers a bit

> 2533274875159977;3:
> I’m getting a few players together this very Sunday around 6pm GMT for our first session

I’ll be on it around after 7pm GMT. Gotta finish clan stuff then. See you soon.

I just requested to join. This is a great idea. I usually play weeknights after 830pm EST and sporadically on the weekends. I have a mic half the time due to my kids sleeping, etc.

I just started playing this again after a 4 year hiatus and Im loving it again. Im 3/4 to Inheritor…so close.

> 2533274829309952;2:
> Might have to look at this… I’ll join if it gets around 20 members… I’ve given up on Reach but if I can play the DLC I wasted $$$ on then ill come back.

Not what we’re looking for

> 2533274845033588;4:
> in my opinion they should just go back and make a playlist of dlc maps just dust off the servers a bit

this would be ideal. they have in fact done so but the low poulation of around 200 made those playlist problematic. At this point they should just make the maps a free mandatory update

> 2533274823976086;5:
> > 2533274875159977;3:
> > I’m getting a few players together this very Sunday around 6pm GMT for our first session
>
> I’ll be on it around after 7pm GMT. Gotta finish clan stuff then. See you soon.

Great. Talk then!

> 2533274795149649;6:
> I just requested to join. This is a great idea. I usually play weeknights after 830pm EST and sporadically on the weekends. I have a mic half the time due to my kids sleeping, etc.
>
> I just started playing this again after a 4 year hiatus and Im loving it again. Im 3/4 to Inheritor…so close.

Thanks. You are most welcome in the group and welcome back to Reach after your hiatus!

> 2533274875159977;8:
> > 2533274845033588;4:
> > in my opinion they should just go back and make a playlist of dlc maps just dust off the servers a bit
>
> this would be ideal. they have in fact done so but the low poulation of around 200 made those playlist problematic. At this point they should just make the maps a free mandatory update

why would they do that when there’s still potential to make money

I’ve sent you a request. Ill most likely be online for your first session. Might even have a friend willing to join

I would like to go after achievements also

> 2533274799872358;12:
> I’ve sent you a request. Ill most likely be online for your first session. Might even have a friend willing to join
>
> I would like to go after achievements also

Cool. You’re very welcome.

Having said that, if you’re just looking to boost achievements then you had best look elsewhere

Last night was fun. Look forward to the next meet up. Also can I have an invite back in?

> 2533274823976086;14:
> Last night was fun. Look forward to the next meet up. Also can I have an invite back in?

I’m trying to keep the group comprised of fun players only

I’m all about having fun myself. It’s a video game and it’s fun to play.

Cool I will have to join this group

> 2533274875159977;15:
> > 2533274823976086;14:
> > Last night was fun. Look forward to the next meet up. Also can I have an invite back in?
>
> I’m trying to keep the group comprised of fun players only

Fair enough, at least you gave a reason.

> 2533274972430429;17:
> Cool I will have to join this group

welcome aboard!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

Hola, soy Habla Hispana y estoy buscando un Grupo Como el suyo Para Poder jugar Todos Los DLC Que Me eh Comprado Y de pasada Poder conseguir unos Logros faltantes. Quisiera sabre si me puedo unir a ustedes para conseguir Unas horas de diversion y de Ser posible los logros faltantes.
-Mi GT: GMM Toxic Cosme