A very long story in Halo Infinite campaign levels

Hello, I have a question that I really want to hear from everyone. With Joseph Staten talk about the story and the open world gameplay in the upcoming Halo Infinite, is it very likely that the new Halo video game will have a very long story in the campaign levels? Maybe we can expect to see about 20 or 30 levels in the Halo Infinite campaign levels?

We have no idea. 343 boasted about how long halo 5 was and well, it wasn’t really.

They’ve boasted about how big the open world is, but it could just be filled with random side stuff.

> 2535434101253033;1:
> Hello, I have a question that I really want to hear from everyone. With Joseph Staten talk about the story and the open world gameplay in the upcoming Halo Infinite, is it very likely that the new Halo video game will have a very long story in the campaign levels? Maybe we can expect to see about 20 or 30 levels in the Halo Infinite campaign levels?

Joseph Staten said that he played through the campaign twice in his first week at 343. I wouldn’t expect a very long golden path. However, exploration and discovering substantial amounts of lore will surely elongate playtime.

> 2533274964189700;2:
> We have no idea. 343 boasted about how long halo 5 was and well, it wasn’t really.
>
> They’ve boasted about how big the open world is, but it could just be filled with random side stuff.

343 is still not to be taken at face value as truthful. I didn’t even know they boasted about Halo 5’s campaign length or must have forgotten lol wow…
So many disgusting things they’ve done in the past. They’re a two faced company.

I expect a semi open world to take a bit longer than normal halo campaigns though. This will likely be a 12-15h campaign versus an 8h depending on how much you explore.