A very interesting question...

So how may of you actually have never played CE? I know I was very young when the first halo game came out (8 to be exact) although I have played and beaten all of the games multiple times. But there are some newer generations who might not have ever gotten the chance to play the game that started it all! How many of you will this be a brand new experience for?

Not me, played it back in 02. I do think it’s pretty awesome how existing fans who haven’t had the chance to play the original in the past ten years will be able to now enjoy it with spruced up visuals and all.

> Not me, played it back in 02. I do think it’s pretty awesome how existing fans who haven’t had the chance to play the original in the past ten years will be able to now enjoy it with spruced up visuals and all.

And for us the “old generation” (great novv I knovv hovv a senior citizen feels like) there are a lot of nevv things to do (find terminals, get achievements, find the skulls, that litle scannythingie for kinect, etc etc etc).

Haha its good to have a thread where kids aren’t saying things like ,“omg halo reach is how halo is suppose to be”. On topic i have been playing C.E since 2001

I have it on disc for PC, xbox and I have the digital versons on flash drives for both. I played the hell out of CE and blood gultch was my land until I bought halo 3 in 2008.

I played when I was 8 and I was just terrified of the flood. Therefore, I don’t remember much of the campaign. I do remember that I loved it though =D.

> Haha its good to have a thread where kids aren’t saying things like ,“omg halo reach is how halo is suppose to be”. On topic i have been playing C.E since 2001

how dare you Reach is the best game ever. obvious sarcasm

i played but with my good friend thta showed me the game like 5 years ago on real xbox but anyways we passed both the campaing and he got not the original disc itwas on russian!! and sucked pretty bad not understanding that idiom, but anyways i played the multiplayer and all that and was very addictive, i need to say i will have to go back to ahievmenthounter again XD

I never played CE so this will be a new experience for me.

Played CE a couple years ago, not my favorite campaign, but still an amazing one nonetheless.

Hahaha yeah I also remember being afraid of the flood. CE definitely made the flood more frightening than in other games though. And all I can say is for those of you who haven’t played it, it’s gonna be pretty epic! It has some pretty iconic levels, like The Library, which was just simply put a PAIN (made for some good memories though!), The second level, Halo, in which you see the huge ring-world for the first time, and the final level The Maw… well you’ll just have to see that one for yourself! :slight_smile: