A UI suggestion for 2v2 and 3v3.

Dear 343i,

Add our teammates Gamertag and their leaders current supply, power, and unit count onto our main screen. I don’t care where, but please just do it. It will make playing like a team a lot easier especially when playing with randoms and with no mic. It will avoid the issue where I wonder why they aren’t building units or they wonder the same about me only to realize they are broke, but only after I press the back button. There are also times mid-battle where I could want to check to see my teams economy and send them something, but it requires a bit of time to do so and I am busy micro-ing units around the map. The other case: I have a bad short term memory sometimes. I look at the Gamertags to see who needs what only to forget who I am sending to after I close the menu. All these problems would be eliminated with my suggestion. Please 343i.

Another UI suggestion: Since all the leaders use the same Leader Power Wheel UI, you should add outer rings (up to two) with the color matching your teammate showing their leader powers in real-time. This could allow better leader power coordination IMO as to knowing when their leader power has cooled down and what they have.

I don’t know how complicated UI changes are, but these would be purely visual and non-interactable.

Thanks for reading.

I forget, but are some of those already seen when using the back button?

> 2535442569875751;2:
> I forget, but are some of those already seen when using the back button?

They are, but my post is requesting they make it visible on the main UI screen as well. Pressing back to view that information has a delay, and it isn’t practical to use mid-game for reasons I already explained in my OP.

By the way, is this possible Postums?

that’s a lot of useful information, but I think it would clutter the screen. maybe it would be okay if they could make it transparent.
I like the idea of the Leader Power wheel, that could be very useful, but I’d be okay if they just added that to the back button menu.

> 2533274831388058;3:
> > 2535442569875751;2:
> > I forget, but are some of those already seen when using the back button?
>
> They are, but my post is requesting they make it visible on the main UI screen as well. Pressing back to view that information has a delay, and it isn’t practical to use mid-game for reasons I already explained in my OP.
>
> By the way, is this possible Postums?

It is most definitely a possible thing, but just not at this time. That is an entire feature request which we are currently not doing at this point in development.