A TWO HOUR Campaign?

In a recent interview, Frankie is quoted saying that it takes an hour to complete the first four missions. The Campaign is eight missions long.

How do you feel about this?

Interview

Quantity < Quality. Let’s hope it’s a damn good campaign.

Two hours?!?! Pfft, more like 30 minutes!! :wink:

> In a recent interview, Frankie is quoted saying that it takes an hour to complete the first four missions. The Campaign is eight missions long.
>
> How do you feel about this?
>
> Interview

I’d appreciate the time in the vid where that is said so I can listen to it’s context.

> Quantity < Quality. Let’s hope it’s a damn good campaign.

Quality means short firefights with corridors in between each?

Maybe it depends on the difficulty your playing on. I wouldn’t see the campaign being that short.

Are you kidding me? That’s it?!

I don’t really care about the length of the campaign as long as it’s well-done. As they say, quality over quantity.

At least I’ll have more time for the other game modes and more time for other things in my life.

> Quantity < Quality. Let’s hope it’s a damn good campaign.

Sometimes quality=quantity because your experience is based off how much you get off it.

i could care less about the length of the campaign. I just want to play it and enjoy it. Thats all. I did it for CE/CEA, 2, 3, ODST, and Reach.

An hour for the first four missions. As in an hour for each of the four missions. Each one takes an hour.

You need to not take things so literally, OP.

Wait, he said it takes MORE than an hour. He was being vague on purpose, OP. That could mean five hours.

what you fail to grasp, my good friend, is that just because the first four missions take one hour to complete, doesn’t mean the second four take the same amount of time

> what you fail to grasp, my good friend, is that just because the first four missions take one hour to complete, doesn’t mean the second four take the same amount of time

agreed. i can imagine the length for Legendary.

Keep in mind that Spartan Ops continues the story and contributes a lot of time.

What time in the video does he say that? I can’t imagine he’d say that in an interview, even if it’s true. Jesus Christ I’d be so mad, lol.

lol, they confirmed a while ago, IGN too, that the campaign is Halo sized. IGN said each mission will be around an hour.

Frankie probably said a hour for each of the first for missions, as in an hour for the first, an hour for the second, etc. If I’m wrong, please enlighten me.

> Keep in mind that Spartan Ops continues the story and contributes a lot of time.

True. I forgot about that.

> what you fail to grasp, my good friend, is that just because the first four missions take one hour to complete, doesn’t mean the second four take the same amount of time

Making half of a game’s levels notably shorter than the second half is very unlikely because it is counter intuitive.

> In a recent interview, Frankie is quoted saying that it takes an hour to complete the first four missions. The Campaign is eight missions long.
>
> How do you feel about this?
>
> Interview

He said the first four take longer than an hour also is was just a random time thrown out there no need to freak out yet. lol

Still waiting on the time of the video where he said that.

Let me break it down.

The game is 2 discs. If the campaign only took 2 hours to complete, it wouldn’t have it’s own disc.

Spartan Ops is supposedly longer than ODST’s campaign. Well ODST took more than 2 hours. Also, I highly doubt Spartan Ops’ first season will be longer than the Campaign.