A trend in the Halo 5 forums...

I’ve been more active in the HW forums now that Halo 5 and the Spartan Companies have been released and I must say there is a trend running through these forums. Every day I have looked at the forum page there is at least two to three “rage” forums about how 343i has “messed” up big be it with the E-Sports matchmaking in arena, how the req system is either pay-to-win or a money grab, or even that the entire game “ruined” Halo for them. Personally I am upset that I don’t have more popcorn in my house because with all these rage forums I have a lot of time to sit and watch how people rip into 343 and each other. I like Halo 5, it’s not the best Halo but it isn’t the worst, I don’t know if these forum rages happened with Halo 4 (I feel as if they did) but give 343 a break. They are doing the best they can to interact with their community and to give them the best experience they can give.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

This sprinting -Yoink- and upsizing of maps with pistols and grenades being the focus is beyond me. I can tell you right now that if they would bring back the older Halo’s then 3/4 of everyone on Halo 5 would switch over. 343 has officially ruined what Halo truly was/is. I remember the glorious days and nights playing halo 2/3 and couldn’t be happier. Now, it’s like you can’t even come close to that type of excitement. Utter disappointment. Bring back MLG, bring back large scale maps, -Yoinking!- throw away sprint and “hovering”, bring back the original lobby you wait in where you can Actually see who you’re talking to before/after the game, get rid of this stupid -Yoink- REQ system and make people fight for vehicles and weapons on that map instead of downloading this -Yoink-. Oh and it’s supposed to be advanced warfare, so why are we still stuck with slow -Yoink- tanks and pistols that obviously are so powerful that we may as well just throw out the BR. Bring back Bungie, the real makers and originators of HALO. The one we all know and want.

> 2535471673666442;2:
>

this is amazing when people say this… 90% of people complain the maps are too small. lol

Yeah I think they missed the boat by not having medium sized maps but the gameplay is amazing.

2-3? It feels like this place is gathering more salt than the Bungie forums sometimes.

> 2535471673666442;2:
> This sprinting -Yoink- and upsizing of maps with pistols and grenades being the focus is beyond me. I can tell you right now that if they would bring back the older Halo’s then 3/4 of everyone on Halo 5 would switch over. 343 has officially ruined what Halo truly was/is. I remember the glorious days and nights playing halo 2/3 and couldn’t be happier. Now, it’s like you can’t even come close to that type of excitement. Utter disappointment. Bring back MLG, bring back large scale maps, -Yoinking!- throw away sprint and “hovering”, bring back the original lobby you wait in where you can Actually see who you’re talking to before/after the game, get rid of this stupid -Yoink- REQ system and make people fight for vehicles and weapons on that map instead of downloading this -Yoink-. Oh and it’s supposed to be advanced warfare, so why are we still stuck with slow -Yoink- tanks and pistols that obviously are so powerful that we may as well just throw out the BR. Bring back Bungie, the real makers and originators of HALO. The one we all know and want.

wait, what???

> 2535471673666442;2:
> This sprinting -Yoink- and upsizing of maps with pistols and grenades being the focus is beyond me. I can tell you right now that if they would bring back the older Halo’s then 3/4 of everyone on Halo 5 would switch over. 343 has officially ruined what Halo truly was/is. I remember the glorious days and nights playing halo 2/3 and couldn’t be happier. Now, it’s like you can’t even come close to that type of excitement. Utter disappointment. Bring back MLG, bring back large scale maps, -Yoinking!- throw away sprint and “hovering”, bring back the original lobby you wait in where you can Actually see who you’re talking to before/after the game, get rid of this stupid -Yoink- REQ system and make people fight for vehicles and weapons on that map instead of downloading this -Yoink-. Oh and it’s supposed to be advanced warfare, so why are we still stuck with slow -Yoink- tanks and pistols that obviously are so powerful that we may as well just throw out the BR. Bring back Bungie, the real makers and originators of HALO. The one we all know and want.

just a heads up SHOOKUMM you are not the brightest bc aside from sprinting halo ce online was almost strictly pistol battles they are doing a great job bringing older stuff into this game the only difference is halo 5 you can win against a magnum with a ar in ce you could not

> 2533274835229788;6:
> > 2535471673666442;2:
> > This sprinting -Yoink- and upsizing of maps with pistols and grenades being the focus is beyond me. I can tell you right now that if they would bring back the older Halo’s then 3/4 of everyone on Halo 5 would switch over. 343 has officially ruined what Halo truly was/is. I remember the glorious days and nights playing halo 2/3 and couldn’t be happier. Now, it’s like you can’t even come close to that type of excitement. Utter disappointment. Bring back MLG, bring back large scale maps, -Yoinking!- throw away sprint and “hovering”, bring back the original lobby you wait in where you can Actually see who you’re talking to before/after the game, get rid of this stupid -Yoink- REQ system and make people fight for vehicles and weapons on that map instead of downloading this -Yoink-. Oh and it’s supposed to be advanced warfare, so why are we still stuck with slow -Yoink- tanks and pistols that obviously are so powerful that we may as well just throw out the BR. Bring back Bungie, the real makers and originators of HALO. The one we all know and want.
>
>
> wait, what???

Don’t ask. Just don’t ask lol

From playing with about 20 different people on this game (about half I know IRL and the other half I play and party up with) the public perception is that Halo is becoming like every other shooter.

I see Halo in it, but its hard not to see CoD when the default setup is LT to aim, the movement enhancements being similar on paper to Advanced Warfare and Titanfall, and the general direction the game is going makes it feel like Halo with CoD-esque features. I like the game and I’m saying that.

I think that is why you see these “343 ruined Halo” threads daily.

Remember anyone playing and enjoying it just goes and plays, they don`t come on the forums.

I love Halo Waypoint.

> 2535471673666442;2:

Oh hey, it’s you! You’ve literally posted the exact same thing in a thread you started!

Can’t think of anything new or different to say? Just, dunno, copy and paste?

Just look at your posts! http://prntscr.com/90ik9c

> 2535471673666442;2:

All i can say is I like how you are copying and pasting this into about every forum you can find.

Also I agree halo 5 is a good game not the best but good. It is also a lot better than halo 4.

> 2535471673666442;2:

you lost me at playing halo 3 being part of the good ole days. CE and 2 were the good ole days. 3 had a worse campaign and multiplayer than 5.