A tragic story

A funny and sad story of how he played Halo 5 after a long time, My brother bought the game the day he left and said that the servers were bad and seeing it almost as soon as I buy it and I could never play it, and I could barely Get the game, So long it came out and I can hardly play it because of my brother xD

Not quite sure what you are trying to say but I got a better tragic story… A few days ago I thought my elite controller died and wasn’t turning on. So tonight i tried my old fusion controller and then the original controller. They would work for a bit but then would stop and even shut the Xbox off… So it looks like I have an Xbox issue… Here is the real tragedy… Do I get a new Xbox one (maybe pick up a used one) or just try and gut it out till the Xbox one X comes out this holiday season… Decisions decisions…

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Not quite sure what you are trying to say but I got a better tragic story… A few days ago I thought my elite controller died and wasn’t turning on. So tonight i tried my old fusion controller and then the original controller. They would work for a bit but then would stop and even shut the Xbox off… So it looks like I have an Xbox issue… Here is the real tragedy… Do I get a new Xbox one (maybe pick up a used one) or just try and gut it out till the Xbox one X comes out this holiday season… Decisions decisions…

I would wait unless you have the money. Time will fly by before you know it, it’d be worth the wait imo.

> 2535411864772789;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Not quite sure what you are trying to say but I got a better tragic story… A few days ago I thought my elite controller died and wasn’t turning on. So tonight i tried my old fusion controller and then the original controller. They would work for a bit but then would stop and even shut the Xbox off… So it looks like I have an Xbox issue… Here is the real tragedy… Do I get a new Xbox one (maybe pick up a used one) or just try and gut it out till the Xbox one X comes out this holiday season… Decisions decisions…
>
> I would wait unless you have the money. Time will fly by before you know it, it’d be worth the wait imo.

Yeah I am leaning towards waiting. Halo 5 is a good game but I don’t think it’s buy another console good. Xbox one didn’t impress me all that much the way the Xbox 360 did when going up from original Xbox. I am actually thinking of getting a Nintendo switch. I like to game at work on the midnight shift and that would be much better than lugging around another console.

There was a time where I endured the longest Xbox drought in recent memory.

Around July 1st, some technicians were conducting line work in my neighborhood by digging a hole in the ground. In the process, they messed up my phone line that connected directly to my router. For more than half of my summer, I couldn’t play Halo 5, let alone Xbox as it would cause our internet to CRASH instantly! And it wasn’t our internet that got messed up; conversations through the home phone was choppy, it kept cutting in and out, and people on the other end couldn’t hear us. This whole ordeal drove me nigh-insane for the fact that I couldn’t hang out with my friends on my console.

Soon, we called in a technician to diagnose and repair our phone line. They concluded that unwanted DC voltage and unnecessary wiring was messing us up. We ripped out and disabled the bad wiring, traced the working line from the outside to my basement, and made the final fixes. All of our problems are gone, and the quality has dramatically improved since then. Now, I can get back to my usual antics before this all happened!

And while it may not be necessarily related to Halo (let alone Xbox), here’s a tragic story I’ve recently sustained myself:

In the early morning of August 18th, my father suddenly woke up gasping for air and was rushed to the hospital with my older brother in tow. I couldn’t get back to sleep after that. Hours later, the rest of my family visited him in the intensive care unit. It was a heartbreaking scene to see my father in such a state. A doctor gave us a rundown on what happened to him:

• Liquids filling up inside his lungs - A heart attack - Weakened heart - Kidney failure (working only at 7% capacity; possibility of a transplant)When he stopped breathing for a brief moment, he said that he saw my grandparents from my mother’s side - whom I never got to meet in person - right in front of him. It was hard enough to comprehend the magnitude of the issue, but I completely broke when he said that. I tried to stay strong for as long as possible, but it soon proved too much for me… :’(

For the time being, my father is doing well, but it’s going to be a very difficult period of time for my family and I.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> There was a time where I endured the longest Xbox drought in recent memory.
>
> Around July 1st, some technicians were conducting line work in my neighborhood by digging a hole in the ground. In the process, they messed up my phone line that connected directly to my router. For more than half of my summer, I couldn’t play Halo 5, let alone Xbox as it would cause our internet to CRASH instantly! And it wasn’t our internet that got messed up; conversations through the home phone was choppy, it kept cutting in and out, and people on the other end couldn’t hear us. This whole ordeal drove me nigh-insane for the fact that I couldn’t hang out with my friends on my console.
>
> Soon, we called in a technician to diagnose and repair our phone line. They concluded that unwanted DC voltage and unnecessary wiring was messing us up. We ripped out and disabled the bad wiring, traced the working line from the outside to my basement, and made the final fixes. All of our problems are gone, and the quality has dramatically improved since then. Now, I can get back to my usual antics before this all happened!
>
> And while it may not be necessarily related to Halo (let alone Xbox), here’s a tragic story I’ve recently sustained myself:
>
>
>
> In the early morning of August 18th, my father suddenly woke up gasping for air and was rushed to the hospital with my older brother in tow. I couldn’t get back to sleep after that. Hours later, the rest of my family visited him in the intensive care unit. It was a heartbreaking scene to see my father in such a state. A doctor gave us a rundown on what happened to him:
> - Liquids filling up inside his lungs - A heart attack - Weakened heart - Kidney failure (working only at 7% capacity; possibility of a transplant)When he stopped breathing for a brief moment, he said that he saw my grandparents from my mother’s side - whom I never got to meet in person - right in front of him. It was hard enough to comprehend the magnitude of the issue, but I completely broke when he said that. I tried to stay strong for as long as possible, but it soon proved too much for me… :’(
>
> For the time being, my father is doing well, but it’s going to be a very difficult period of time for my family and I.
>

Ouch, that sounds rough, and especially the second part :frowning: