A Tough Decision!

With the release of the LE of Halo 4 coming it’s pretty hard for me to decide if I am going to get it or just Standard. I see why some of you guys think $100 for it is expensive or even a good deal (because of DLC) but still paying upfront 100 is a hard decision for me, mostly because I don’t know if I will like the DLC maps given. (Reach and some of Halo 3’s like Mythic 2.) Don’t get me wrong it is a good deal because it does cost resources to make the briefing pack and forward unto dawn (not much) but just paying upfront is always what gets me. The Halo series is my favorite in video gaming but I also don’t want to be disappointed by anything given to me.

What do you guys think? Also, do you think the LE will be available after launch so I can decide if I really want to commit to buying it later?

I’m very confident that the limited edition will be around after launch.

I don’t see the big deal and why a lot of people are complaining about the price. We Australians have been paying ~$100 for games for years (and our dollar is worth slightly more than the US at the moment).

~$100 isn’t much. If anything, you should be glad you don’t have to pay $130 like us…

Well a quick glance at amazon and they still have the legendary editions for halo 3 and reach though in limited numbers… but they’re still the same price.

I don’t know. I’d love to help, but it is up to you. But I believe we will see some parts of the LE before release so you can make your decision then. (=

> With the release of the LE of Halo 4 coming it’s pretty hard for me to decide if I am going to get it or just Standard. I see why some of you guys think $100 for it is expensive or even a good deal (because of DLC) but still paying upfront 100 is a hard decision for me, mostly because I don’t know if I will like the DLC maps given. (Reach and some of Halo 3’s like Mythic 2.) Don’t get me wrong it is a good deal because it does cost resources to make the briefing pack and forward unto dawn (not much) but just paying upfront is always what gets me. The Halo series is my favorite in video gaming but I also don’t want to be disappointed by anything given to me.
>
> What do you guys think? Also, do you think the LE will be available after launch so I can decide if I really want to commit to buying it later?

Reach and H3’s “Limited” editions are for sale now BRAND NEW on amazon for ~30 each.

There is no rush to buy these. The only thing that you “should” decide now you want to buy is if a H4 console comes out because these get very rare and very expensive when they are not in stores anymore.

Its scary fir me i went to gamestop to pre order the le right after reading that it was available. The scary part is that i have no idea if i am going to love or hate this game so i might have wasted money